1 minute ago, Wardy said:

Did you guys offer Handling a contract? Wouldn’t mind him pitching back up at Kirkcaldy. 

We did but it's peanuts. You're welcome to him, although for a bunch of fans slating Bobby Barr as a shitehawk I'm surprised that Handling would be well received. 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit disappointed we didn't sign Ross Forbes.

I shall cling to the tenuous hope that Smith didn't fancy him and has a far better option lined up..........nah not too confident of that one if I'm honest.

I have a feeling that Handling might end up at Morton.

Forbes for Handling would outdo Vaughan for Stevo.

I wouldn't expect him to sign for Morton though. He never played under McKinnon at Raith and I'd be absolutely astounded if he wanted to sign him based on last season's showing with ourselves.

I reckon the best he could do in the Championship is Alloa, but even at that I'd be surprised.

Aitken and Forbes off to celebrate the deal with a round of golf and a few cigars.
DFC-Forbes-1-11.06.18-w.jpg

Ooft! That’s getting printed off in work tomorrow and getting pinned up in the Paddy Flannery memorial corner in my office

I’m led to believe Ross Forbes will be working with C&G Systems this season who will be supplementing his part-time wave with us. Given the also employ Hutton and Carswell, and latterly Stewart, they are becoming an excellent partner for the club.

I really hope this encourages more fans to take up season tickets now. A real statement of intent signing Forbes but we can only continue in that vain if the fans back the club with cold hard cash. If you haven’t done so already...do it.

Has anyone seen some of the comments in relation to Forbes' signing on Facebook?

Colin Gray "One of the laziest midfielders I've seen in my opinion"

Katrina Watson "Never sure if returning is a good idea"

Honestly, we could sign Stephen 'Too Old' Dobbie and Lionel 'Too Small' Messi and some people would still not be happy.

1 minute ago, Jordo1872 said:

I’m led to believe Ross Forbes will be working with C&G Systems this season who will be supplementing his part-time wave with us. Given the also employ Hutton and Carswell, and latterly Stewart, they are becoming an excellent partner for the club.

Bobby Barr too I believe. We might be better getting the C&G employee list for future signing targets rather than looking at available players :lol:

That said, if it brings in quality like Forbes then long may it continue.

Archived