• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, C'mon_the_Sons said:

Has Ryan Goodfellow signed on at East Fife again? He might be a good shout?

He was released by them at the end of the season, so he's still available.

I've seen his named banded about a bit by fans, but I'm not really seeing the attraction of a guy who has been second choice at East Fife for a sizeable chunk of the past three seasons - unless he was going to be backup for us. Granted there aren't too many exciting names around, but I'd like to think we might be able to do better.

Looking at the PFA available list there's a boy Lewis McLear who was last seen at Edinburgh City but was formerly of St Mirren (on a 3-year deal at one point). Any idea about his apparent fall from grace and might he be worth a punt?

Just now, C'mon_the_Sons said:

Looking at the PFA available list there's a boy Lewis McLear who was last seen at Edinburgh City but was formerly of St Mirren (on a 3-year deal at one point). Any idea about his apparent fall from grace and might he be worth a punt?

Signed for Albion Rovers last week:

Interview with Stevie on the OS where he says:

"All being well, we will announce another addition at the end of the weekend and I'm pretty sure that Sons fans will see the type of player we want to bring in.

Forbes is actually happening, isn't it?

Also looks like Mango is 100% confirmed, which is excellent news:

"Attracting Bobby Barr to Dumbarton is a good piece of business and to have Andy Dowie and Craig Barr's experience can only be good.

Full interview - clicky

17 hours ago, the snudge said:

Or St. JohnSons

Aye, Michael Doyle was a Saints player before joining Morton. 

Archived