3 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Ross Perry is one of the worst players I've ever seen play for Raith Rovers. I would walk over hot coals to sign Mchattie over him, and I really really do not like Mchattie.

If losing out to Loy means Ross Perry signs for our title rivals then that's not the worst deal in the world.

Ross Perry who'll play 5/6 games for us vs Rory Loy who'd have bagged you 20+ goals.

:whistle

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Will Loy and Forbes be able to score the goals to cancel out Perry’s f**k-ups?

I’m not so sure.

Perry will play about 8 games if he's lucky. By all means you guys can get excited about it, I genuinely don't think we'll beat you to the title with or without Perry but he is probably the only signing so far that comes with a wholly negative reputation, the other 10 (soon to be 11) are either solid enough for this level or have the potential to be excellent at this level (and yes, I can also go horribly wrong, I know).

We can't have a squad full of quality, so we need to accept folk like Perry. I'm more focussed on Ballantyne, he completes our 11 and I'm excited to see how they play together.

Just now, Rovers1992/1993 said:

He’s going to be back-up to Mr Chocolate himself?

He’ll play more than 5/6 games for you lot next season:

Why are you even concerning yourselves with us diddies?

If you don't win the league with at least 5 games to spare if would be a travesty.

Why are you even concerning yourselves with us diddies?
If you don't win the league with at least 5 games to spare if would be a travesty.

It’s not just yourselves. After losing the league to Ayr last season, it just proves that anyone can really win this league.

3 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

It’s not just yourselves. After losing the league to Ayr last season, it just proves that anyone can really win this league.

One of two full-time teams winning a league consisting of 8 other part-time teams. Both finishing a county mile ahead of the other part-time diddies.

Hardly proof anyone can win this league.

2 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Which is probably the same number of games he managed in the 4 seasons leading up to last season.

His next major injury is long overdue

It might happen, but Mango has said himself that training part time gives his body time to recover. He was in excellent condition last season and it was more often than not suspension that kept him out.

Dear Raith Rovers fans. I have no idea how Ross Perry will perform for Dumbarton but our assistant manager has gone into print recommending we sign him. Our manager assessed him for a week in training and signed him. Now if you want to talk about honking players can we start a Chris Duggan debate?

Archived