I'd just like to add that Calum Gallagher done more in 10 minutes today that any of our other strikers have all season. How he finds himself on the bench behind a midfielder is truly baffling. Especially considering one of our starting central midfielders is off for an operation next week to sort out a long term injury.

Normal people - start Gallagher up front, start Thomson in midfield (his actual position) instead of an injured diddy.

Stevie Aitken - starts crocked diddy in midfield, leaves best striker on bench, starts fit midfielder up front.

elonmuskjoerogansmoking0709a.jpg

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brace yourselves for the following bog standard Aitken excuses. In no particular order:

1) Raith Rovers are full time and we are part time
2) The conditions were against us
3) We have a huge injury list

Was my first time down at the rock this season as I haven’t been able to make games this season due to other commitments and the team look utterly spineless. We look alarmingly unfit and off the pace almost as if the team didn’t have a decent pre season at all, which may actually be a factor as to why so many players have been continually crocked. There was no shape to the team, players were out of position and worst of all only very few looked like they actually cared and put in a shift, Allardice,Thomson and Beanie being the exceptions. I think we all agree it’s time to go Stevie. Oot now plz.

24 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
38 minutes ago, Howlin said:
I think a consensus is forming.

FWIW your set before the game was the highlight of the day. Some belters in there.

Why thank you! The most enjoyable part of the day for me too.

Hey, at least you signed Rory Loy

Football is a cruel game, folk always kick you when you're down but to be honest as has been said, your punch doesn't really even land as we're dealing with much bigger issues than the lack of form of Rory Loy at the moment.

Stirling Albion binned Dave Mackay this evening. If Stevie wants out then there's his route, he could resign from his post at the Rock and (I'd imagine) stroll into that job.

He may well stroll into that job, but I reckon he'll see himself as above that level. He'll still want his go at FT and I genuinely think he does and will still believe he's been hard done by by injuries etc. When actually the injuries have hampered us certainly, but our issues have been compounded by his lack of direction, lack of tactical nous, defensive-minded tactics, sticking with his favourites, signing said injured players and the be all and end all, not achieving the desired results.

Managers in any walk of life will live and fall by their ability to deliver results. And Aitken hasn't. End of.

Archived