• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

This'll be fun. Go on then, why are we heading for administration?

2 hours ago, Ross Forbes said:

I'm excited to see where this leads. Come on 'Burnsythebinman' don't keep us waiting.

Ach, just wondered if anyone knew of any good odds. time will tell on the administration i suppose. will keep an eye on the markets

1 minute ago, Burnsythebinman said:

Ach, just wondered if anyone knew of any good odds. time will tell on the administration i suppose. will keep an eye on the markets

What are the odds on Stenhousemuir making it through the season without entering admin, just by way of comparison? 

53 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Enjoyable read, although you've got me wanting a Sons pie now - they just aren't the same down South!

Once again FifeSons - you've nailed it. The pies down here (and the rolls) cannot compare in any way to proper Scotch pies and rolls.

A friend brought me eight pies down last weekend and you know - you just know - from the very first bite. A small piece of the crust and it had that floury taste and texture you can only get from proper scotch pies!

I remember the Boghead ones - we used to have to pour the grease out before eating it.

4 minutes ago, Howlin' Wilf said:

I see that Partick Thistle are leading the way with free feminine hygeine products for supporters.

Surely an opportunity for Clydebank to provide much needed hygeine products for their home support?

Thistle aren't the first - they've been doing it down Janefield St way thereby giving a Sunday-morning boost to the economy of Ra' Barras. (They were forbidden from having condoms in the male lavatories, apparently.)

7 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

‘Dumbarton are a scalp now for every team’.

I hope this isn’t the new ‘we’re a part-time team’ :huh:

:(

We just can't win, can we? We're either too small for the league, or too much of a big name.

Archived