• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, GoTeamGaz said:

dfh.PNG

dfa.PNG

White shorts and socks and you're onto a winner with the top one :wub:

The bottom one would make a nice away kit tribute to the top from the mid-90s (the Forthbank one I think I'm right in saying).

1 minute ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

We'll never have 'BLK' strips and you are all wasting your precious time knocking these up.

Back to transfer rumours plz.

Was having a wee swatch through Transfermarkt, and noticed that Michael Doyle has the same agent as Kyle Hutton, Boomer, Tom Walsh, Froxy, Willie Dyer and Tom Lang.

I've no idea if that makes him more likely or not to sign for us, but he's clearly a guy who gets on with Stevie.

Was having a wee swatch through Transfermarkt, and noticed that Michael Doyle has the same agent as Kyle Hutton, Boomer, Tom Walsh, Froxy, Willie Dyer and Tom Lang.
I've no idea if that makes him more likely or not to sign for us, but he's clearly a guy who gets on with Stevie.
Interesting. I think he'd be a very solid addition if we can convince him.

I do think Raith may be sniffing around mind you.

Craig Reid and Dan Carmichael have been offered deals, apparently.

Reid would be a decent signing. Played across the back 4 for us last season but his best position is at RB. Defensively pretty solid but doesn’t really get forward.

2 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Craig Reid and Dan Carmichael have been offered deals, apparently.

I'm convinced that we've been linked with Craig Reid in every transfer window since the beginning of time itself. Carmichael was a smashing player a few years ago, but seems to have been injured pretty much ever since. Not sure he's worth the risk - though a fit Carmichael and B.Barr either side of Forbes is an attractive prospect.

1 minute ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Interesting. I think he'd be a very solid addition if we can convince him.

I do think Raith may be sniffing around mind you.

His Twitter is absolutely excellent too.

4 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

We'll never have 'BLK' strips and you are all wasting your precious time knocking these up.

Back to transfer rumours plz.

The Morrison fish wifey said she'd seen you on the high street with red, puffy tear-stained eyes, you alright pal?

14 hours ago, Jumbo Muir said:

The last two with our version of the Airdrie "V" are crackers.

Apart from the  middle one (which is borderline OK) all of those look like rugby shirts.....

Archived