1 minute ago, Ross Forbes said:

Played against East Fife.

Craig McPherson is out taking the warm-up. Was Jim Duffy's assistant at Morton and is good mates with Stevie.

that will be it.....if only JD  would debut in the dugout that would be a major klimaxxxon

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, albundy said:
5 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:
Craig McPherson is out taking the warm-up. Was Jim Duffy's assistant at Morton and is good mates with Stevie.

Durant potentially offski and Hutton dropped? That's not very staunch.

Durrant's out as well. CM took the running part of the warm-up and Durrant's taking the ball related stuff.

6 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

I was coming in to say this. With Johansen going to Morton, perhaps Durrant has gone back to Rangers.

I thought Montrose were organised, disciplined and fit. I think that’s paddy Cregg ( ex st Johnstone) and Paul Watson (ex d Utd) in their midfield so they’re not short of quality.

That said, we didn’t look good enough for quite a bit of the game. Roll on to next week.

On another note, the introduction of a new coach is either the board backing the mgr, or preparing for his departure imo

4 minutes ago, sonsanorak said:

I thought Montrose were organised, disciplined and fit. I think that’s paddy Cregg ( ex st Johnstone) and Paul Watson (ex d Utd) in their midfield so they’re not short of quality.

That said, we didn’t look good enough for quite a bit of the game. Roll on to next week.

On another note, the introduction of a new coach is either the board backing the mgr, or preparing for his departure imo

Think you're getting your Paul Watson's mixed up:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/paul-watson/profil/spieler/60635

Archived