• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if Barry Smith is up for loaning out Lewis Vaughn for this season.He would be awesome up front given the players we have.I dont think he was so effective with Raith last season or am i wrong?

Would be great if BS did a Gary Locke...

7 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

Wonder if Barry Smith is up for loaning out Lewis Vaughn for this season.He would be awesome up front given the players we have.I dont think he was so effective with Raith last season or am i wrong?

20+ goals last season.

9 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

Barry makes pish tea.

3 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

Think he has a year on his contract still.Will Raith likely try to cash in if someone comes in for him or keep him for your title push?

Think back to this time last year when we still had Ross Callachan. 

Our board is on record as saying it's costing us 350k a year being in this league, so yes 25k and he's away.

Anyway he's probably got some sort of release clause in his contract that our board will have  agreed to.

Our board is on record as saying it's costing us 350k a year being in this league, so yes 25k and he's away.
Anyway he's probably got some sort of release clause in his contract that our board will have  agreed to.
Sound the c&g claxon

23 goals for the season. Sounds decent eh?

He scored about 18 of them before the end of October though.

The Carsy deal is, unless something's changed dramatically in the past week, just a matter of formality. He's on holiday at the minute, so it's just a case of waiting until he's back and then organising a time to get down to the stadium to complete the paperwork as far as I know.
I think he'll have to physically sign it and, unless he can find a fax machine in the hotel, that'll be why it's not official yet.
Sorry to cast this Carswell thing up again. Is he defo still on holiday? It seems like he's been on holiday for about a month. Having read back the Aitken interview from nearly 2 weeks ago he states that Carswell would be due at training along with Seagal.

7 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
On 6/20/2018 at 08:12, Ross Forbes said:
The Carsy deal is, unless something's changed dramatically in the past week, just a matter of formality. He's on holiday at the minute, so it's just a case of waiting until he's back and then organising a time to get down to the stadium to complete the paperwork as far as I know.
I think he'll have to physically sign it and, unless he can find a fax machine in the hotel, that'll be why it's not official yet.

Sorry to cast this Carswell thing up again. Is he defo still on holiday? It seems like he's been on holiday for about a month. Having read back the Aitken interview from nearly 2 weeks ago he states that Carswell would be due at training along with Seagal.

I've no idea id he's still away to be honest, I didn't spot him in Andy's pre-season pictures from Monday (then again I didn't see the SeaGal either) so I'm assuming he's not back yet.

As I said, the word I had heard was that he would be back and the deal was pretty much done. That was a week ago now though, so who knows if something's changed since then.

Archived