4 hours ago, sarti pooh said:

Did we not already go through this on Facebook William when you said the only thing he ever did for us was score against the pars? 

I don't know if he would've changed anything, probably not, but I would have preferred him to be standing over that free kick at the death against alloa than carsy.

Yeah, we disagreed on his usefulness. But I don't think he would have stopped us getting relegated and certainly isn't the "worst decision we've ever made" not to play him.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, squeezeboxson said:

Yeah, we disagreed on his usefulness. But I don't think he would have stopped us getting relegated and certainly isn't the "worst decision we've ever made" not to play him.

You're right. Playing Dannny Handling instead could rival it for worst decision.

3 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
4 hours ago, The Moonster said:
You are all wrong...those fucking socks.

Can I just intimate that Froxilias was unable to play in the final month due to illness ?

Ah! that's right. I remember reading that on the website and he didn't even make the bench for those games.

9 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
9 hours ago, The Moonster said:
You are all wrong...those fucking socks.
thumbnail.jpeg.b22eb49ee8ce6fccd5afeb6fc806c21f.jpeg

Can I just intimate that Froxilias was unable to play in the final month due to illness ?

An illness that didn't preclude him being listed as a substitute and playing international football.

An illness that didn't preclude him being listed as a substitute and playing international football.
Don't really see the big issue here. As someone has alluded too earlier, Froxy was a tremendous talent however lacked the application it seemed. Could come up with a moment of brilliance that we all loved, but the rest of the time was a passenger. This I assume was the reason we seen so little of him at the tail end of the season. A relegation battle isn't exactly a place to carry folk who arnt working hard.

Will enjoy us playing you this season now you’ve got Grant Adam in the pins. Think he’s a decent keeper, unfortunate circumstances at Forfar last season. Absolute nutjob and bites like f**k which is always good fun.

Between Bobby Barr's apparent bawbaggery, Grant Adam's ability to rile so many and the jealousy that will emanate from all opposing fans when they see the beauty of Craig Barr in full flow, we might just be the most hated side in the league next year.

I can't fucking wait. 

Boring with no live football, eh?

Perfect reason to get down to the Rock next weekend to make things look tip-top. Be good to get a solid number down and help tidy things up a bit - maybe we'll even find the Stevie Ross costume in a cupboard too.

On 16/06/2018 at 09:03, The Moonster said:

Between Bobby Barr's apparent bawbaggery, Grant Adam's ability to rile so many and the jealousy that will emanate from all opposing fans when they see the beauty of Craig Barr in full flow, we might just be the most hated side in the league next year.

I can't fucking wait. 

If everybody likes you in football then you're doing it wrong.

Archived