• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, FifeSons said:

Really enjoyable listen. Paddy's had a very interesting career.

Nice to hear him talk so fondly about what was such a great season for us. That team was unstoppable for the last few months of that season. I remember the first time seriously thinking we could do it was in a midweek game away to Forfar, which we won (I think) with a Ross Clark goal.

Good times.

Two Ross Clark goals as I recall. 2-0, one of the run of two-nil wins.

8 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Should start a goalkeeper debate to liven things up.

Derek Gaston tweeted recently that Morton haven't been in touch with him about a new deal. He'd be fantastic for us if they aren't interested in keeping him on, I'd imagine a Championship club would offer him something though.

Thought Grant Adam was getting a mention, SA pals with Charlie apparently.

20 minutes ago, Bogheadboy said:

Thought Grant Adam was getting a mention, SA pals with Charlie apparently.

I'd like to think we could do better than a guy who hasn't played for Forfar for a season. He ticks the ex-Rangers box though.

8 minutes ago, fuzzball said:

Fans will be pleased with a midfield maestro who can bring some creativity to our team. Watch this space.

ANNOUNCE CARSY

Seriously though, Kyle Wilkie might be worth a shout. Was excellent for East Fife a few seasons ago but seems as if a few injuries have slowed him down a bit. I doubt he be looking for a big wage and might be worth the risk.

ANNOUNCE CARSY
Seriously though, Kyle Wilkie might be worth a shout. Was excellent for East Fife a few seasons ago but seems as if a few injuries have slowed him down a bit. I doubt he be looking for a big wage and might be worth the risk.

Our new recruit will be a fans favourite. Safe to say, we all know what he’s capable of.

9 minutes ago, fuzzball said:

Our new recruit will be a fans favourite. Safe to say, we all know what he’s capable of.

I really want this to be Andy Stirling, but Gaz seems a bit more likely - although I was of the understanding that the relationship between him and Stevie was, how to word this, a bit tense?

How confident are you that this is close to being done?

Sounds like Ross Forbes or something maybe?? :lol:

Or this is just a wind up...

I’m not a regular poster, so be assured this is genuine. Not at liberty to divulge the name but it isn’t Gary Fleming.

10 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

There's no chance I'm letting myself believe the Ross Forbes rumours.

If it happens I'll change my username on here to his name for the season.

Best start typing

Archived