Scottish Junior Cup Final 2018

jimbaxters

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Darvel legend said:

Playing on plastic for teams that have played on grass all season does no one any favours 

True but it's always a bit surprising how unadaptable junior sides can be tactically. Suppose you have to remember the nerves the players are feeling too. 

cant see this ref doing a talbot game again after giving a pen against them.  poor standard so far. hurlford trying to play football ,

dont think talbot have strung 2 passes together. they will likely win though

1 minute ago, crawwid said:

Aye in your wee heed

Unlike some people, I take pride in my output on this site. I tested that quip on the seven people I have over for a barbecue with each and every one of them laughing and agreeing with me that the material was of a good quality and worthy of being posted on the site.

If you can't understand the joke then it's patently obvious that you don't understand comedy either and there's not much I, or anyone else for that matter, can do to help.

Over for a barbecue tae watch the Talbot. It's still no funny a Don t care if you've 20 freens agreeing.

5 minutes ago, TheLad said:

1-1 second half just started. Absolute 

cant see this ref doing a talbot game again after giving a pen against them.  poor standard so far. hurlford trying to play football ,

dont think talbot have strung 2 passes together. they will likely win though  shankland to come on + score winner

Archived