Best Fixture this weekend for The Neutrals?

bc57

On 23/05/2018 at 07:45, glensmad said:

Top 4 go up automatically.
5th v Arthurlie
6th v Girvan

Any idea how many come down from Central First?

So 4 go up and no auto relegation from league above..Surely evety year the leagues have different amount of teams pending play off results or am i not readin this correctly....??!
It seems the whole league reconstruction thing has passed you by. [emoji6] The West Region is being restructured into four leagues of 16 next season.

10 hours ago, svejk said:

Three emoji852.png

You have been giving it a good go of late.

Big game for you tomorrow. Good luck with that, although pity about your goal difference.  Who is your last match against and who do Greenock still have to play?

Guest svejk
You have been giving it a good go of late.
Big game for you tomorrow. Good luck with that, although pity about your goal difference.  Who is your last match against and who do Greenock still have to play?
Last match is Blantyre Vics at Kingshill next Wednesday but tough one against EK before that. Greenock still to play Wishaw at home.

Medda easily the best team, Glens didnt have one shot on goal. Never going to be a classic with what was at stake.

Meadow had our top scorer and player of the year out injured in Eddie McTernan so had to try something different today with one centre half in Darren Miller up front with Boyd and be more direct. I thought we deserved the win and also missed a penalty too! Shame we never got the second but back in November to February I'd have taken 5th place, Cumbernauld are a good team and may even get a draw v Largs [emoji6]

Archived