Players do you want for new season ?

With the greatest respect to Accies, you can't help but feel there's a reason he's been at Accies so long while others have moved on. 

I wonder if he’s not one of those guys who looks a stand out to away fans who see him four times a year at most, and so gets a reputation for being better than he actually is?

See Woods, Martin.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

I wonder if he’s not one of those guys who looks a stand out to away fans who see him four times a year at most, and so gets a reputation for being better than he actually is?

See Woods, Martin.

Judging purely on Hamilton fans comments on here, you've absolutely nailed it. 

They didn't seem hugely bothered about him missing half the season through injury. 

Ali Crawford is available for free. I would have expected another premier team to take a punt on him. 
He has been injured for most of last 2 seasons. Will be a big gamble for any team that signs him.

Naismith (Ross Co)

L Wallace

McGeouch

Ball

Stewart

Gauld (loan)

Hayes (loan)

A Shinnie

Think we’ll stick with Rooney, Cosgrove, May.

Anyway, sort of realistic wants.. 

Naismith, Tansey, Williams, O'Halloran. 

What we'll get.. 

Ryan Dow 

At dens I’d like to see another goalkeeper coming in. Would like 2 strikers. I hope one is si Murray. I know this won’t be popular with fellow dee’s but I’d sign him. Try get Connor sammon in as well. Big burly striker.

Championship forum for those two!!

2 hours ago, G-MAN said:

Naismith (Ross Co)

L Wallace

McGeouch

Ball

Stewart

Gauld (loan)

Hayes (loan)

A Shinnie

Think we’ll stick with Rooney, Cosgrove, May.

Lee Wallace a controversial shout. I wouldn't be surprised if McInnes has some chat with Wallace and Miller but it would be a bit of a shocker if either pitched up at Pittodrie.

Gauld announced today he wants to try and stay in Portugal.

i see craig bryson has been released by Derby. imagine there will be a number of clubsclubs in for him

eta tye above is shite. was just scanning the article and misread it. apologies

7 hours ago, Ylf said:

At dens I’d like to see another goalkeeper coming in. Would like 2 strikers. I hope one is si Murray. I know this won’t be popular with fellow dee’s but I’d sign him. Try get Connor sammon in as well. Big burly striker.

I agree a keeper and a couple of decent strikers would be my choice but Beaker and the fish can get in the sea (or just the seaside league)

Edoard on a permanant transfer

RB

CB

and a couple of wingers (One to back up Forrest and the other to take Scott Sinclair's position and compete with Morgan)

Maybe McGinn, but i dont think thats a move we really need to make

A commanding centre half, a right back and, if big Moussa goes we'd need another striker even if we do sign Edouard on a permanent deal. 

Read a link a couple of weeks back saying we were interested in Abel Hernandez at Hull, since they failed to go back up to the EPL they will have to trim the squad and wage bill and that could be a goer.

A right back too as Lustig has looked very shaky at times and with Gamboa clearly not part of Brendan's plans and, have to say I watched Dundee United's play off ties with Livingston and Ralston looked poor I have to say. 

I'd like anyone good at this point tbh
Spoiler And for Dundee to sign Conor Sammon

no sammon at dens! said it before but i would take doolan from thistle and shalk from county. also keillor-Dunn. looks like mccann will be bringing new faces in from abroad or lower leagues down south.

Allan, Kamberi and Mallan. I'm in the minority I'd imagine, but I'd take Murray back and have him and Shaw fighting to play beside Kamberi.

Don't think Maclaren will be a goer. Would require us to agree a fee which could easily be matched by others, and his wage will be high for us. I'm unconvinced that money couldn't be better used elsewhere.

Would take Barker back if possible. Thought he was adding some end product to his game before his injury.

Flo Kamberi and Scott Allan are two I’m desperate for us to get back. We’ve been linked with Stevie Mallan as well which would be good.  

Got a lot of work to do this summer. We’ve currently got Simon Murray and Oli Shaw signed up  as our strikers. 

Archived