Players do you want for new season ?

3 hours ago, ah-dee said:

i see craig bryson has been released by Derby. imagine there will be a number of clubsclubs in for him

eta tye above is shite. was just scanning the article and misread it. apologies

That'll be Hibs in for him them. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flo Kamberi and Scott Allan are two I’m desperate for us to get back. We’ve been linked with Stevie Mallan as well which would be good.  
Got a lot of work to do this summer. We’ve currently got Simon Murray and Oli Shaw signed up  as our strikers. 
Definitely signing Kamberi, won't be signing Maclaren from what I've heard. The fee Hibs have to pay for Kamberi was agreed in the loan. There was no such clause for Maclaren, and Darmstadt would be wanting a hefty fee. Kamberi is willing to drop his reasonably high wage to play for us.

Kamberi, Murray and Shaw plus a punt on someone else up front I'd be happy enough with. Shaw needs game time to develop, I'm personally unconvinced that he'd have got less goals than Maclaren playing beside Kamberi...

Think we'll sign Allan.

1 hour ago, Lebowski said:

Definitely signing Kamberi, won't be signing Maclaren from what I've heard. The fee Hibs have to pay for Kamberi was agreed in the loan. There was no such clause for Maclaren, and Darmstadt would be wanting a hefty fee. Kamberi is willing to drop his reasonably high wage to play for us.

Kamberi, Murray and Shaw plus a punt on someone else up front I'd be happy enough with. Shaw needs game time to develop, I'm personally unconvinced that he'd have got less goals than Maclaren playing beside Kamberi...

Think we'll sign Allan.

Happy Hibee :D 

If we can get Ryan Hardie, Jordon Thomson, James Penrice and our current side signed up that would be an excellent start. 

We will certainly need another couple of forwards, probably another winger as well. 

A proper back up goalkeeper to take over from Alexander when he retires probably next summer, Liam Kelly from Rangers ? Would he want to sit on the bench for a season though ? 

Certainly going to be interesting what we do transfer wise, we won’t be breaking the bank this time around that’s for sure. 

Our first aim is to try and tempt Craig Halkett to stay along with the rest though. 

If I was Neil McCann I'd be on the phone to Aberdeen asking about Adam Rooney's situation and if he's not gonna be in their plans much I'd try and get him at dens 
id take Rooney in a heart beat. the big ugly one that is as the short ugly ome is done!

only issue with roomey is he needs decent service to score and we currently dont have it from the wings.

I'd like to see if we can keep a hold of Stuart Findlay.

We've just released a shed load of players so that will free up some wages.  It's a total long shot, and I seriously doubt it would happen, but Mulumbu staying for another year would be scenes squared.

Other than that, I'm sure Sir Steve's vast scouting network and fat contacts book will see us right.

Archived