Players do you want for new season ?

At dens I’d like to see another goalkeeper coming in. Would like 2 strikers. I hope one is si Murray. I know this won’t be popular with fellow dee’s but I’d sign him. Try get Connor sammon in as well. Big burly striker.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At dens I’d like to see another goalkeeper coming in. Would like 2 strikers. I hope one is si Murray. I know this won’t be popular with fellow dee’s but I’d sign him. Try get Connor sammon in as well. Big burly striker.

Nae bather. [emoji23] Would rather stick 2 Freddie Daquins up front.

I would not thank you for either of those players. Mid table championship quality the pair of them.

6 minutes ago, Ylf said:

Trust me you don't want Sammon anywhere near your club, for a big guy, he's terrible in the air & powder puff in a physical tussle not to mention poor in front of goal.... avoid at all cost.

8 minutes ago, Ylf said:

mr. bean doctor GIF

I agree. I want Dundee to sign those two as well.

My opinion mate [emoji1][emoji106]

A Lewis Moult-Esque striker would be what I’m after. Actually think Cedwyn and Henvey should be putting up a fight to get into the squad next season. Think we should be focusing on a creative midfielder and a fullback/CB.

1 minute ago, SweeperDee said:

A Lewis Moult-Esque striker would be what I’m after. Actually think Cedwyn and Henvey should be putting up a fight to get into the squad next season. Think we should be focusing on a creative striker and a fullback/CB.

Don't think we need a CB even if we lose Caulker. I'd still be content with Meekings, Kusunga, O'Dea, Jeffries and Waddell. I would defo like another GK (Cammy Bell?), obviously a left back, a winger, and a pacy striker. 

A new keeper would be nice.  Also perhaps another striker to play off Lafferty as i am still doubtful whether Naismith will stay at the club. Also any creative midfielders would be pleasant. 

As a start, signing up Hardie and Jordan Thompson would be a great point to build from. We could really benefit from picking up a pacey, ball playing winger - someone like Jai Quitongo who sadly is out of our budget range and is injury prone

At Saints, we know what we are getting: a goalkeeper, central midfielder, left winger and a striker. The manager believes that a left winger is a priority and it is, but so too in my opinion is a replacement for Chris Millar, a deep midfielder that is comfortable on the ball. I'd also be keen to see a dominant centre back but that isn't going to happen.

If the striker isn't going to be a marquee signing, I'm not too bothered about who as they'll likely be third or fourth choice. Same applies to  goalkeeper, who will be backup to Zander Clark. I know we really should move on but like @Kyle says, I'd be happy enough with Swanson or O'Halloran as the "wide left" option.

1 hour ago, Ylf said:

Don't you guys still have Marcus Haber?  He's better than Sammon in that role

A new right back is my biggest concern as Lustigs legs are going and would rather see him move in to centre half.

Hopefully we get Edouard signed up soon.

Would also go for Mcginn but I could see us getting priced out for fee and/or wages.

Archived