• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

2 minutes ago, patricelad said:

Any news about pars?

We've signed Beadling and Ashcroft on 2 year deals.

Don't care about anything else tbqh

59 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Alloa have brought in Trouten. Get the thread updated ya lazy shite.

If people don't tell me what their clubs are doing with sources, I won't update the thread.

41 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

If people don't tell me what their clubs are doing with sources, I won't update the thread.

On 5/18/2018 at 18:41, NewBornBairn said:

Hey, if someone wants to do it in a more structured way, go for it. Looks too much like fuckin work to me. 

Ha!

1 minute ago, NewBornBairn said:

Ha!

Don't even dare compare your OP to mine.

Disgusting stuff.

4 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

Power has gone to your head.

On 21/05/2018 at 15:48, TheMessiah said:

Didn't realise there had been such a ridiculously mass exodus from Falkirk. 

Surely can't have many players left after releasing that lot?

Some were loans and development team players. Still retained McGhee, Muirhead, O'Hara, Kidd, Mutch, Robson from this seasons team plus Mitchell who has been injured. Added 3 so far,  Loy, Harris and McKee are under contract but the former two defo  maybe three are going to be punted if Hartley can get them off the wage bill. 

On 5/24/2018 at 10:40, Doonhamer doon south said:

Seen on bbc sport that dundee utd have signed nicky clark.

About a week too late there buddy.

Just to update the Ross County 'out' list:

Greg Tansey, Harry Souttar, Mattias Kait, Jamie Lindsay, Christopher Routis, David N'Gog, Tim Chow,  Arran McCarey, Craig Curran, Max Ashmore, Sam Morrison, Kyle Johnson, Blair Malcolm, Mark Foden.

1 hour ago, staggy4life said:

Just to update the Ross County 'out' list:

Greg Tansey, Harry Souttar, Mattias Kait, Jamie Lindsay, Christopher Routis, David N'Gog, Tim Chow,  Arran McCarey, Craig Curran, Max Ashmore, Sam Morrison, Kyle Johnson, Blair Malcolm, Mark Foden.

Cheers 

Paddy Boyle who was released by us at the end of the season has signed for Peterhead.

Has Lindsay been released from Ross County or has he simply gone back to Celtic? 

You'd expect a few of those Ross County players to pick up decent moves elsewhere so a distinction between 'gubbins players binned' and 'leaving for another club' would be helpful.

16 hours ago, virginton said:

Has Lindsay been released from Ross County or has he simply gone back to Celtic? 

You'd expect a few of those Ross County players to pick up decent moves elsewhere so a distinction between 'gubbins players binned' and 'leaving for another club' would be helpful.

Gone back to Celtic.  He may or may not return to County; for some reason Fergie wants him back.   Don't know if that will happen, and don't much care one way or the other.  

The rest of those players will be doing well to get a gig in the Championship.  Routis, Tansey and Souttar apart.  

To fit your criteria, there are four loan players returning to their parent clubs, Routis is a bit of a loss,  and the rest are "gubbins players binned".

3 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Gone back to Celtic.  He may or may not return to County; for some reason Fergie wants him back.   Don't know if that will happen, and don't much care one way or the other. 

He's out of contract this summer so I would imagine he'll have some decent offers. 

Callum Booth needs to be added to the IN pile for United.

Edit - Also, Dean Shiels can be included in the OUT list for the Pars.

Edited by Poet of the Macabre

Dundee United sign Craig Curran (Ross County) and Fraser Aird  (Dunfermline Athletic). Paddy Boyle who features in our out list has signed for Peterhead.

Dunfermline sign Jackson and Louis Longridge