Summer 2018 transfer thread

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Alloa have brought in Trouten. Get the thread updated ya lazy shite.

If people don't tell me what their clubs are doing with sources, I won't update the thread.

41 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

If people don't tell me what their clubs are doing with sources, I won't update the thread.

On 5/18/2018 at 18:41, NewBornBairn said:

Hey, if someone wants to do it in a more structured way, go for it. Looks too much like fuckin work to me. 

Ha!

On 21/05/2018 at 15:48, TheMessiah said:

Didn't realise there had been such a ridiculously mass exodus from Falkirk. 

Surely can't have many players left after releasing that lot?

Some were loans and development team players. Still retained McGhee, Muirhead, O'Hara, Kidd, Mutch, Robson from this seasons team plus Mitchell who has been injured. Added 3 so far,  Loy, Harris and McKee are under contract but the former two defo  maybe three are going to be punted if Hartley can get them off the wage bill. 

Just to update the Ross County 'out' list:

Greg Tansey, Harry Souttar, Mattias Kait, Jamie Lindsay, Christopher Routis, David N'Gog, Tim Chow,  Arran McCarey, Craig Curran, Max Ashmore, Sam Morrison, Kyle Johnson, Blair Malcolm, Mark Foden.

1 hour ago, staggy4life said:

Just to update the Ross County 'out' list:

Greg Tansey, Harry Souttar, Mattias Kait, Jamie Lindsay, Christopher Routis, David N'Gog, Tim Chow,  Arran McCarey, Craig Curran, Max Ashmore, Sam Morrison, Kyle Johnson, Blair Malcolm, Mark Foden.

Cheers 

Has Lindsay been released from Ross County or has he simply gone back to Celtic? 

You'd expect a few of those Ross County players to pick up decent moves elsewhere so a distinction between 'gubbins players binned' and 'leaving for another club' would be helpful.

16 hours ago, virginton said:

Has Lindsay been released from Ross County or has he simply gone back to Celtic? 

You'd expect a few of those Ross County players to pick up decent moves elsewhere so a distinction between 'gubbins players binned' and 'leaving for another club' would be helpful.

Gone back to Celtic.  He may or may not return to County; for some reason Fergie wants him back.   Don't know if that will happen, and don't much care one way or the other.  

The rest of those players will be doing well to get a gig in the Championship.  Routis, Tansey and Souttar apart.  

To fit your criteria, there are four loan players returning to their parent clubs, Routis is a bit of a loss,  and the rest are "gubbins players binned".

3 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Gone back to Celtic.  He may or may not return to County; for some reason Fergie wants him back.   Don't know if that will happen, and don't much care one way or the other. 

He's out of contract this summer so I would imagine he'll have some decent offers. 

Archived