2018/2019 lineup confirmed

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an amazingly tough league this looks next season, it’s always been the best league in the country for me and next season is no different. 

There are atleast 6 or 7 teams who’s target will be the playoffs. 

At this extremely early stage I’m gonna go - 

Ross County 

Inverness 

Partick Thistle 

Dundee Utd 

Dunfermline 

Falkirk 

Ayr Utd 

Morton 

QoS 

Alloa 

Just now, TheMessiah said:

alternatively, you could just give me a fiver.

Both have equal benefit to you.

Not sure you'd put the bet on for me though.

Wish to feck i'd put a fiver on Livi finishing 2nd this season, might put one on us getting into Europe for next season, just for the hell of it.

Surprised that people think we're going to throw money at going back up.   We've got the Weirs there but they've never seemed to have any interest in signing cheques to bring players in and you'd imagine the only real difference will be that with them putting money into our academy that it'll remain in place next season rather than the club cutting it right back. Even their supposed investment in a training ground for us has went quiet over the last 6 months and we'd have been paying them rent for that at a similar rate to what is paid for the Glasgow Uni facilities based on what was said at the time of the announcement.

14 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Not sure you'd put the bet on for me though.

Wish to feck i'd put a fiver on Livi finishing 2nd this season, might put one on us getting into Europe for next season, just for the hell of it.

I wish i'd put my life saving on Leicester winning the league the season that they did.

In other news, if my maw had baws she'd be my paw.

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

I have absolutely no idea how it will go to be honest, there is going to be allot of pissed off fans though regardless. 

County and United will have their heart set on winning the title, while Falkirk will have one eye on the job that St Mirren done last season and fancy repeating it, you then have Inverness who finished the season stronger than anyone else, a Partick side that will see anything outwith the top four a complete failure with the money they'll have and Dunfermline will also be wanting to challenge competitively for the title. 

If you go a bit further you then have Qots with the best player in the league and Ayr who have already come out with playoff aspirations. It will be crazily competitive. 

That's odd; I can't remember them signing Tom Beadling. 

Don’t see us finishing anywhere near the play offs tbh.

I think if we keep the rest of our squad and add 3 or 4 players then we should be finishing 7th at least.

5 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Don’t see us finishing anywhere near the play offs tbh.

I think if we keep the rest of our squad and add 3 or 4 players then we should be finishing 7th at least.

Me niether, I think Alloa have enough about them to keep you in an automatic relegation spot.

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Downside of promotion - putting up with your shite patter.

And getting roundly pumped week in week out by teams that aren't absolute joke outfits managed by Ian McCall surely?

Very very early but my prediction is as follows:-

1. Ross County (C) (P)

-------------------------------------------------------------

2. Dundee United (Q-Semi)

3. Inverness Caledonian Thistle (Q)

4. Falkirk (Q)

5. Partick Thistle

6. Ayr United

7. Dunfermline Athletic

8. Greenock Morton

9. Queen of the South (q)

10. Alloa Athletic (R)

Although if I'm being honest the only prediction I can say with confidence is Ross County. Surely will be the bookies favourites. 

Very unpredictable league next season.

And getting roundly pumped week in week out by teams that aren't absolute joke outfits managed by Ian McCall surely?

Surely a team that loses to Dundee Utd over two legs is a joke outfit.

Anyhoo the past year has been too long without playing Dunfermline so I’m looking forward to our next encounter.

7 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Surely a team that loses to Dundee Utd over two legs is a joke outfit.

Anyhoo the past year has been too long without playing Dunfermline so I’m looking forward to our next encounter.

uk0k2HL.png

uZgwEyh.png

h5YA6lW.png

YLhYDEk.gif

Archived