IMG_2225.jpg
Falkirk
IMG_2225.jpg
Ayr Utd
IMG_2225.jpg
Alloa Athletic
 IMG_2225.jpg

What an embarrassing division.

Quite glad it’s over 25 years since my team had to mix it at such a low level.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Literally not one person predicted Livi would get promoted and I very much doubt anyone even thought you'd be top four. It was a fantastic achievement, against all the odds.
That being said, it certainly didn't hurt that at different points during the season, United, Falkirk, ourselves and Caley - all sides expected to challenge - went through hilariously awful spells. Livi's consistency is what got them through.
I'll happily put up £50 in a charity bet that Ayr won't be top four. I'll stick up £20 they'll be in the bottom two.

Literally first game of the season in the thread versus Dunfermline, Livi fans were predicting play-offs with the Dunfermline fans saying shite like Everyone thinks that after their team romps league 1

There's no doubt County will be a contender if Uncle Roy continues dipping into his personal fortune, I heard a rumour it was to the tune of 2.5 million last year, but for me I can see Dundee United taking the title if they offload Laszlo.

On 5/24/2018 at 22:59, Poet of the Macabre said:

Literally not one person predicted Livi would get promoted and I very much doubt anyone even thought you'd be top four. It was a fantastic achievement, against all the odds.

That being said, it certainly didn't hurt that at different points during the season, United, Falkirk, ourselves and Caley - all sides expected to challenge - went through hilariously awful spells. Livi's consistency is what got them through.

I'll happily put up £50 in a charity bet that Ayr won't be top four. I'll stick up £20 they'll be in the bottom two.

Agree with your take on Livi, the times we played them they didn't stand out as top flight material but what they were was hard working and tight as a team, you can't knock that and it paid off for them.

On ‎02‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 03:56, TheMessiah said:

Still don't understand how the Livi fans are so bitter after back to back promotions.

Strange, strange bunch.

Because no-one likes them, and not only do they know it, but they crave attention like ginger wee step children.

My prediction 

Falkirk 
-----
Dross Cunty 
Shitverness 
Parshit Pissle 
-----
Dungvermin 
Queef of the South 
Dundee Ushited 
Greencock Mortwat
-----
Ayr Ushited 
-----
Alloa
Dross Cunty and Parshit Pissle are my favourites at first glance but will re-check 2 or 3 times to be sure.

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
21 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:
My prediction 

Falkirk 
-----
Dross Cunty 
Shitverness 
Parshit Pissle 
-----
Dungvermin 
Queef of the South 
Dundee Ushited 
Greencock Mortwat
-----
Ayr Ushited 
-----
Alloa

Dross Cunty and Parshit Pissle are my favourites at first glance but will re-check 2 or 3 times to be sure.

Parshit Pissle's a belter but I'd go with Greencock Mortwat next.

3 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

My prediction 

Falkirk 

-----

Dross Cunty 

Shitverness 

Parshit Pissle 

-----

Dungvermin 

Queef of the South 

Dundee Ushited 

Greencock Mortwat

-----

Ayr Ushited 

-----

Alloa

Admire you blind optimism but think it'll be another FAILkirk of a season.  

Allahoa

Doss Cowpat

Dungvermin Paralytic

Falskirt

Gangreneock Morten

Inamess

Magee United

Parsnip Tinsel

Quinoa of the West

Unfair Shitited

Spoiler

This is great banter lads, really great banter. 

3 minutes ago, yorkshirepud said:

If this is the standard in this forum, can we be moved back to the League One forum for another few weeks please?

Only if you take Mark Kerr with you, no littering.

Thats brutal patter man

I can live with the “Fail” bit with no issue. It’s a bit like coming across a Practical Mechanics magazine from 1972. It’s simply outdated, but it’s a brief walk down memory lane.
It’s the “fail” wholly in uppercase.......Christ on rubber crutches, that’s bad.

Archived