Dundee Utd

Dunfermline

Inverness Caley Thistle

Morton

QOS

Falkirk

Ayr Utd

Alloa Athletic

Early thoughts are Ross County probably start as favourites with Partick, Dunfermline and Falkirk as dark horses. County and Partick both have benefactors bankrolling then and this may be able to spend more than the relegated teams have in the past. Dundee Utd are surely looking at major cuts to the playing budget and could be a candidate to be next year’s Falkirk from this year.

Dunfermline probably looking to retain the nucleus of this year’s playoff team and push on to challenge whilst Falkirk are making noises about spending big to try and get out of this league.

At the other end of the table I can’t see past the part time Alloa Athletic going down however hopefully they’ll at least put up more fight than Brechin managed. Ayr I think could surprise people and avoid the relegation playoffs, but I can’t see them managing to be as good as Livi were this season as a newly promoted side.

Prediction:

1. Ross County

2. Falkirk

3. Dunfermline

4. Partick Thistle

5. Inverness

6. Ayr

7. Morton

8. Dundee Utd

9. QOS

10. Alloa

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I predict that whoever finishes first will most likely go up and whoever finishes tenth will probably be relegated.
Tasty effort. In definite agreement.

I think Ross County will be favourites given their spending power. Inverness will continue their good form as well. From a Falkirk point of view, the players we're signing have all either played virtually no first team football or have failed at previous clubs, so it depends how they settle in. The huge squad turnover and Hartley's poor signing record at Dundee might also be issues. I do think we need some more experienced players to help the younger signings as well.

1. Ross County

2. Partick Thistle

3. Inverness

4. Dundee United

5. Falkirk

6. Dunfermline

7. Morton

8. QoS

9. Ayr 

10. Alloa 

Hello everyone. I'm looking forward to next season. No more old firm Neanderthals at Firhill and no concerns over reduced gate receipts as I understand Falkirk have a huge following. Can anyone confirm?

11 minutes ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

Interesting to see that no-one had Dundee Utd as favourites, they were favourites this season:)

I'm happy with that.

We tend to shit the bed if there's any expectation of a positive result 

27 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

I think Ross County will be favourites given their spending power. Inverness will continue their good form as well. From a Falkirk point of view, the players we're signing have all either played virtually no first team football or have failed at previous clubs, so it depends how they settle in. The huge squad turnover and Hartley's poor signing record at Dundee might also be issues. I do think we need some more experienced players to help the younger signings as well.

1. Ross County

2. Partick Thistle

3. Inverness

4. Dundee United

5. Falkirk

6. Dunfermline

7. Morton

8. QoS

9. Ayr 

10. Alloa 

Dundee United 4th?

Tube.

4th from bottom more like. 

#InLaszloWeDistrust

Hello everyone. I'm looking forward to next season. No more old firm Neanderthals at Firhill and no concerns over reduced gate receipts as I understand Falkirk have a huge following. Can anyone confirm?
We do yes.
You take your main stand.... we will fill the rest.

Archived