Albion Rovers Season Tickets

The gate prices next season will be adults £13 , concessions £7 and under 16s £2.  That's £1 less for adults and the same for others.

Season tickets will be on sale soon: adults £180, concessions £90 and under 16s £20.  That's the same as last season but for the first time we have an incentive to buy early as below:

An early bird offer will be available up to 22 June with prices of adults £170, concessions £ 80 and under 16s £10.

The 2 for 1 deal with Coatbridge Pizza Hut will continue to run this season and is great incentive to buy a Rovers season ticket in addition to watching the team at all home league games.

Read more: http://arfc.proboards.com/thread/1028/admission-prices-next-season?page=1#ixzz5G3Cf2xfo

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Take it youve stopped paying what u can afford. #Media darlings
Don't forget their £10000 donation to charity.

Noble act at the time but I bet they wish they weren't so spendthrift when they had a few bob in the bank.

22 hours ago, haufdaft said:

Don't forget their £10000 donation to charity.

Noble act at the time but I bet they wish they weren't so spendthrift when they had a few bob in the bank.

Several boards ago, haufdaft. Seemed like a good idea at the time and possibly was. We look forward to our encounters with the Cumbernauld sleeping giants.

Surprised at the lack of Albion Rovers posters these days, what has happened to them all?

Albion had a decent handful of hardcore posters on here a few years back, “guys” like Aloysius Snuffleupagus, Bold Rover, The Pastmaster, Teekasule, Auld Rover and Chris The Rover were always pretty decent posters that would be good for a bit of chat with. What has caused them to stop posting?

49 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Surprised at the lack of Albion Rovers posters these days, what has happened to them all?

Albion had a decent handful of hardcore posters on here a few years back, “guys” like Aloysius Snuffleupagus, Bold Rover, The Pastmaster, Teekasule, Auld Rover and Chris The Rover were always pretty decent posters that would be good for a bit of chat with. What has caused them to stop posting?

They're still going strong. Just getting some respite I suspect after watching a dismal run of games and the relegation that followed. You know how it goes.

They're still going strong. Just getting some respite I suspect after watching a dismal run of games and the relegation that followed. You know how it goes.

Great to hear it, and all to well sadly

21 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

I'm still here as are most of the names you mention. We're not meant to post down here until GTF day so the Rovers thread is still active 'upstairs'

On 26/05/2018 at 15:57, Aloysius Snuffleupagus said:

We're not meant to post down here until GTF day

Daft rule - we QP rebels post wherever and whenever we want. Up the revolution!

• 2 weeks later...

Why do the Clyde fans dislike US so much is it some sort of jealousy?

Serious question: What have any supporters of any team in Scotland got to be jealous of regarding Albion Rovers?

It can't be your glorious history - you have none.

It can't be your wonderful facilities - your stadium is a dreadful arena creating a poor spectator experience.

It can't be that your club are wealthy, you're skint.

It can't be the fact that your club have an upward trajectory - you are on your way downwards destined to be playing in the Lowland league within the next few years.

No jealousy. If anything, I as a Clyde supporter just pity you.

6 hours ago, Chris_the_rover said:

Why do the Clyde fans dislike US so much is it some sort of jealousy?

Honestly you lot are as bad as your cousins from hampden

#whycantwebefriends

Sent from my SM-G960F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Jealousy :lol: jealous of what exactly, couldn’t care less about Albion Rovers I’ve been brought up in Coatbridge most of my life no offence but could never support Rovers.. mainly coz that skip of a stadium 

edit - like to see them doin well but 

49 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

It can't be your wonderful facilities - your stadium is a dreadful arena creating a poor spectator experience.

I've been to the Coatbridge San Siro a couple of times, and to Broadwood many times, and I honestly prefer the San Siro. Broadwood is a dead, anaesthetised place up a hill in the the howling wind, it's a arse of a place to get to on foot and the stewards are overzealous jobsworths. Clyde are entirely unloved in their own town and even their name is faintly silly now - more than half of the clubs in the SPFL play closer to the Clyde than Clyde.

Cliftonhill is old and careworn but it's friendly and charming, there's plenty of shelter from the elements and the fans have the classic counter-cultural spirit of small fish in a big pond.

You can't pick your club, but if you could, I'd definitely pick Albion Rovers over Clyde any day.

Serious question: What have any supporters of any team in Scotland got to be jealous of regarding Albion Rovers?

It can't be your glorious history - you have none.

It can't be that your club are wealthy, you're skint.

It can't be the fact that your club have an upward trajectory - you are on your way downwards destined to be playing in the Lowland league within the next few years.

No jealousy. If anything, I as a Clyde supporter just pity you.

Here we go let's look at Clyde

History : Ancient history is all you lot seem to have. More recently your history is a story of misery and failure. Our best bit of recent history was beating you lot in your own back garden to win the league after being 2-0 down. A wonderful GIRFUY moment

Wonderful facilities : yous are 3rd in line to play at your ground behind rugby and a boys club

Wealthy : do we need to go into your wonderfully managed money situation. At one point owing the council hundreds of thousands. And having one of the biggest budgets in the league for 8 years now and yous still havnt managed to get out the bottom division

Upward trajectory : in the last 11 seasons yous have finished in the bottom 2 of what ever division you play in 7/11

That includes a run of finishing bottom of 3 different divisions in 3 seasons and out the 8 seasons in the basement division finishing bottom two 4 times and having to watch 3 different teams win the league at your home ground in 3 consecutive years

Lol Scottish football doesn't need to waste it energy on you lot with pity most just ignore you.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Archived