Favourite Pictures of 2017/18

1 hour ago, ecto said:

Well done in winning the league, in the end the best team won, but this, just looks like a w**kfest

Why don’t you post your favourite Arbroath related picture of the season then instead of being a miserable c**t?

Thats no yer favourite .this is getting silly ...

Love how were posting photos of each other’s teams despite the fact we both got promoted at the end of the season.

And you’re right it’s not my favourite. My favourite photo involving Alloa is clearly this

IMG_2562.jpg

Yeah check us oot eh! it was a response to all the good Ayr ones to be honest, but that one reminds me of this one
27246005707_0d25465d11_z.jpg.2675765d150c1879bb32aed5bdc450ff.jpg

Nothing better than a last minute goal resulting in opposing players face planting the ground.

IMG_3573.jpg.8ac03839d4d17d0f2b9be7410e7411ea.jpg

Ben Gordon being careful not to let the door hit him on the arse as he leaves the field after selling another game, this time following a red card and with his reputation in tatters and his East Fife career behind him!!!

IMG_3573.jpg.8ac03839d4d17d0f2b9be7410e7411ea.jpg
Ben Gordon being careful not to let the door hit him on the arse as he leaves the field after selling another game, this time following a red card and with his reputation in tatters and his East Fife career behind him!!!

Very very harsh on Ben, he had one bad game against Raith but apart from that was solid. So he had a wee laugh with folk on the pitch after the game, FFS some Liverpool players were doing that last Saturday!

Was seen laughing with Raith players while shaking hands after game! Punishable by public flogging apparently

It was after the Rovers game Liam, Flaying is the correct punishment not flogging!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived