Favourite Pictures of 2017/18

M

4 minutes ago, paulbrucerick said:

Now the season is over, let's see your favourite images. Here's mine. Cannae beat a late winner!!FB_IMG_1526749256781.jpg.ffdc3c2aa1dc2fd95ae8d86adbd0b219.jpg

2 minutes ago, somerset_lad said:

IMG_2560.jpg

IMG_2273.jpg

You guys mind wipe your monitors down when  your finished.....

3 minutes ago, Roger Thornhill said:

M

You guys mind wipe your monitors down when  your finished.....

I refrained from posting a title winning picture to avoid such a response. But seeing as you mention it!

FB_IMG_1526749228941.jpg

8 minutes ago, Roger Thornhill said:

What a wankfest.

Settle petal.

It wasn't my intention to create an Ayr gloatfest. I would imagine that after the initial title pics it will settle down to some decent pictures from across the board. 

15 minutes ago, ecto said:

this is a thread created because someone is bored, now you have won the league, but would you all now just f**k off

It really wasn't. Similar threads have featured up the league in past years. Sorry for winning the league.

It really wasn't. Similar threads have featured up the league in past years. Sorry for winning the league.

Well done in winning the league, in the end the best team won, but this, just looks like a w**kfest

this is a thread created because someone is bored, now you have won the league, but would you all now just f**k off

Until we move on the 3rd June we’ll do as we please thank you very much.

3 minutes ago, ecto said:

Well done in winning the league, in the end the best team won, but this, just looks like a w**kfest

The picture I initially posted was from December and it portrays the joy of a late winner! My intention was for people to post the best pictures from their teams season. Wish I hadn't bothered to be honest.

Archived