Hibernian European Tour 2018/2019

Lyle Lanley

13 hours ago, AberdeenHibee said:

Absolutely buzzing to go to Greece on Wednesday to Sunday. Have always wanted to see Hibs away in Europe!

Any other P&Bers going?

You'll love it mate. 

I'm going Glasgow Corfu Athens Bologna Manchester Wed-Fri 

GgttH :)

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, AberdeenHibee said:

Absolutely buzzing to go to Greece on Wednesday to Sunday. Have always wanted to see Hibs away in Europe!

Any other P&Bers going?

Glasgow to Katowice, then Katowice to Athens tonight. Athens to Barcelona, then Barcelona to Birmingham on Saturday.

Edinburgh - Krakow - Athens - Venice - Edinburgh Wed-Fri for me!  Can't wait, will be a much different trip from the Faroe's the other week, more of a typical European away day.  Fingers crossed we can get through although I still think it'll be very tough with their home record.

On ‎31‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 11:12, newcastle broon said:

I'm going Glasgow Corfu Athens Bologna Manchester Wed-Fri 

On ‎31‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 11:28, Sauzee#4 said:

Glasgow to Katowice, then Katowice to Athens tonight. Athens to Barcelona, then Barcelona to Birmingham on Saturday.

22 hours ago, The_Tache said:

Edinburgh - Krakow - Athens - Venice - Edinburgh Wed-Fri for me! 

22 hours ago, AberdeenHibee said:

I am going with my mate Prestwick-Malaga-Kuwait (which supposedly stops in Athens!!!) tomorrow.  Return is Athens-Poland-Edinburgh.

Fucking Tremendous stuff :thumsup2

Looking forward to tonight. There's not a chance we're keeping a clean sheet here so lets hope we don't go and try to shitfest a 0-0. 

Gray to start for me, been impressed with him since he's returned. Hopefully Whittaker is nowhere near the starting eleven. If Kamberi is really injured he'll be a huge miss. 

Archived