Hibernian European Tour 2018/2019

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DAVIDB69

At least you start in round 2 now but getting beyond that is unseeded is the challenge

45 degrees in Sevilla in July will be lovely

11 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

At least you start in round 2 now but getting beyond that is unseeded is the challenge

45 degrees in Sevilla in July will be lovely

We start in round 1 m9, Aberdeen go into round 2.

Guest DAVIDB69
We start in round 1 m9, Aberdeen go into round 2.

Of course so you do, still might get Sevilla in round 2 of course . Hope the first round is a winnable one

First 2 rounds are drawn at the same time iirc? Coleraine in the first round, away game on the 12th July would be quite the experience... Pump them, Partizan Belgrade 2nd round for a pyro off.

52 minutes ago, Lebowski said:

First 2 rounds are drawn at the same time iirc? Coleraine in the first round, away game on the 12th July would be quite the experience... Pump them, Partizan Belgrade 2nd round for a pyro off.

Easiest tie in the first round then AC Milan in the 2nd round. 

2 minutes ago, Lebowski said:
27 minutes ago, Eoin Doyle said:
Easiest tie in the first round then AC Milan in the 2nd round. 

Who would you want in the third round though?

Sevilla. Let’s beat all the big teams on the way to the final. 

11 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

European football.

nl.jpg.fcbc900f92ed9464594892d16404be73.jpg

No league cup group stages.

Jambos spending the summer at Seaton Sands.

Bad news for Simon Murray though, unless he gets a move before mid-July.

I understand your preparations will start in Linlithgow on Saturday 30th June.  You'll probably just edge it but I reckon we'd beat teams from Luxembourg. Anyway, it's a quality day out for you - 20 minutes in the train, plenty pubs on the way from the station, social club at the ground and only £6 to get in. 

48 minutes ago, HTG said:

I understand your preparations will start in Linlithgow on Saturday 30th June.  You'll probably just edge it but I reckon we'd beat teams from Luxembourg. Anyway, it's a quality day out for you - 20 minutes in the train, plenty pubs on the way from the station, social club at the ground and only £6 to get in. 

When this will be announced mate. 

7 hours ago, Eoin Doyle said:

When this will be announced mate. 

Don't know about Hibs but we've already announced it.  Hibs came to us for the game so I daresay they'll update when they've got their schedule together. Obviously it's a one off for us.

28 minutes ago, HTG said:

Don't know about Hibs but we've already announced it.  Hibs came to us for the game so I daresay they'll update when they've got their schedule together. Obviously it's a one off for us.

Evening News is saying today that Hibs aren't leaving Scotland during pre-season, so that ties up with playing local teams in friendlies. They've already got the weekend before the first European game filled with the Hanlon testimonial v Blackburn (Rovers, not a tour of West Lothian).

Archived