• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Lyle Lanley

Hibernian European Tour 2018/2019

Finals in Baku.  Be a bugger to travel there but I’m sure we’ll get there 

At least you start in round 2 now but getting beyond that is unseeded is the challenge

45 degrees in Sevilla in July will be lovely

11 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

At least you start in round 2 now but getting beyond that is unseeded is the challenge

45 degrees in Sevilla in July will be lovely

We start in round 1 m9, Aberdeen go into round 2.

Finals in Baku.  Be a bugger to travel there but I’m sure we’ll get there 
Cheap flights in via kiev

We start in round 1 m9, Aberdeen go into round 2.

Of course so you do, still might get Sevilla in round 2 of course . Hope the first round is a winnable one

First 2 rounds are drawn at the same time iirc? Coleraine in the first round, away game on the 12th July would be quite the experience... Pump them, Partizan Belgrade 2nd round for a pyro off.

52 minutes ago, Lebowski said:

First 2 rounds are drawn at the same time iirc? Coleraine in the first round, away game on the 12th July would be quite the experience... Pump them, Partizan Belgrade 2nd round for a pyro off.

Easiest tie in the first round then AC Milan in the 2nd round. 

Who would you want in the third round though?

2 minutes ago, Lebowski said:
27 minutes ago, Eoin Doyle said:

Who would you want in the third round though?

Sevilla. Let’s beat all the big teams on the way to the final. 

11 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

European football.

nl.jpg.fcbc900f92ed9464594892d16404be73.jpg

No league cup group stages.

Jambos spending the summer at Seaton Sands.

Bad news for Simon Murray though, unless he gets a move before mid-July.

I understand your preparations will start in Linlithgow on Saturday 30th June.  You'll probably just edge it but I reckon we'd beat teams from Luxembourg. Anyway, it's a quality day out for you - 20 minutes in the train, plenty pubs on the way from the station, social club at the ground and only £6 to get in. 

48 minutes ago, HTG said:

I understand your preparations will start in Linlithgow on Saturday 30th June.  You'll probably just edge it but I reckon we'd beat teams from Luxembourg. Anyway, it's a quality day out for you - 20 minutes in the train, plenty pubs on the way from the station, social club at the ground and only £6 to get in. 

When this will be announced mate. 

7 hours ago, Eoin Doyle said:

When this will be announced mate. 

Don't know about Hibs but we've already announced it.  Hibs came to us for the game so I daresay they'll update when they've got their schedule together. Obviously it's a one off for us.

28 minutes ago, HTG said:

Don't know about Hibs but we've already announced it.  Hibs came to us for the game so I daresay they'll update when they've got their schedule together. Obviously it's a one off for us.

Evening News is saying today that Hibs aren't leaving Scotland during pre-season, so that ties up with playing local teams in friendlies. They've already got the weekend before the first European game filled with the Hanlon testimonial v Blackburn (Rovers, not a tour of West Lothian).