Deadly animal experiences

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Stunning late equaliser from the croc and the video withing the story is really not graphic (though does contain loud Australians saying "Nooooooo".

http://www.wkrg.com/news/international/crocodile-gets-revenge-after-years-of-teasing-from-dog/1230179155

That little rat looking thing just got ate!  

buaya-nan-tersenyum.jpg

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Hedgecutter said:

That little rat looking thing just got ate!  

buaya-nan-tersenyum.jpg

Must have been a great feeling for the croc. The owner of the croc-baiting dog said it was "something that had a high probability of happening sometime". 

5 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

When hitting animals while driving,

I've notice most are just stunned. You have to actually get out the car and kill them.

Pain in the fuckkiing arse

You could have just bashed their heads in.

Walking  past the next door neighbour's house today and saw a van on their drive: REPTILE REMOVALIST. A warning sticker on the back door read DANGER, VENOMOUS SNAKES. 

f**k sake. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/06/2018 at 19:28, Dee Man said:

A warning sticker on the back door read DANGER, VENOMOUS SNAKES. 

It would save time to just apply that sticker to Australia in general. Perhaps all over the entry gates at the airport or something.

I used a tree to gain some speed whilst in a rubber dingy in a Mexican river. As my hand touched the tree I noticed a big f**k off green hairy spider about 20cm above my hand. It may not have been venemous I may add, but it certainly looked it. 

Archived