HERE GOES - TRANSFER RUMOUR MILL 2018

THEMOLE91

So crusher u were at Eric white game but have no allegiance to shortlees or hurlford 
why can't u understand then when I say I went Scottish cup final to support my mate 
I had no allegiance to hurlford or Coalville just hoped my mate done well

Hahahahahahaha oan here spouting cheating b*****ds this an that, then up cheering them on haha brilliant

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct.

neutrals love the games between both teams,not hard to understand really. Or do you only want shortlees and ht fans at the game on Monday.

fair enough.pehaps you should choose your words more carefully then.you said you wanted them to win, nobodies putting words in your mouth.

Cfcbhoy you been serious I have never heard Jim c talk about hurlford once and he is one of my good mates I don't even know if Jim ever received any money from hurlford that's how much he talks about them
Ritchie as well told me he never had a penny off them.

How would  cunny manage to get in dressing room don't think there is any truth in that and who would need to apologise to next time I see him I was ask him

he will probably come on later and answer your question 

50 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Is there any truth in what I was told during the week, that cunny was in the hurlford changing room after a sc final win and had to apologise for his over exuberant celebrations?

I’m lost. Cunny was in the hurlford thistle dressing room apologising for his over exuberant celebration after winning the scottish cup final against goldenhill?

The mouth think he is talking about after one thistle Scottish cup wins don't see how it can be true don't no how any one could get into a dressing room at rugby park or Livingston ground who is not part of there team or committee 

Not been on this in a few days (work commitments)  but it seem's once again its another thread taken over with the Shortlees/Hurlford saga of MR Tarmac and Hurlford doing this and Shortlees players who used to do this and that !!!

So just for balance let me just through this in the mix QTS 

This Hurlford/Shortlees thing is why Ams football is in the doldrums. 2 great teams but very little entertainment as both teams are odds on favorites for most games. A lot of good young players starting their journey in Ams football ignorant of the Thistles/Lees nonsense so hopefully in 2 to 3 year from now another team or 2 or 3 come along to challenge for the majors. It can be done its not impossible.

21 minutes ago, Boab17 said:

This Hurlford/Shortlees thing is why Ams football is in the doldrums. 2 great teams but very little entertainment as both teams are odds on favorites for most games. A lot of good young players starting their journey in Ams football ignorant of the Thistles/Lees nonsense so hopefully in 2 to 3 year from now another team or 2 or 3 come along to challenge for the majors. It can be done its not impossible.

Good post. Although Shortlees just happen too be a really good honest side so I don't think they can be blamed for being too good really? Every club wants too attain that status. Kilbride Thistle have shown this year that Hurlford Thistle are beatable and Hurlford Ams and Ardeer showed Shortlees are too. There are definitely sides on the up and you just hope they don't get tempted by the cash at Hurlford or the success at Shortlees this year and stick by the club's they are with too try mount a challenge 

Senior scottish cup is a big tempter imo for shortlees. Likes of the big striker at ardeer, cm (called ted possibly) at young hurlford and cargill if the rumours are true that shortlees want him need to have a good think about where they’ll be playing next year. I know for sure if I were asked to go to a team that was in the senior scottish cup even for 1 prelim round if that turns out to be the case I’d bite the hand off the manager asking me. Who knows when or even if an ayrshire side will lift the amatuer scottish cup again to get into the big one. I sincerely hope shortlees get the players they want. It would be criminal not join them but then again do you leave out some of the lads who got you there? Tough one for a manager I suppose.

19 minutes ago, The Mouth said:

Senior scottish cup is a big tempter imo for shortlees. Likes of the big striker at ardeer, cm (called ted possibly) at young hurlford and cargill if the rumours are true that shortlees want him need to have a good think about where they’ll be playing next year. I know for sure if I were asked to go to a team that was in the senior scottish cup even for 1 prelim round if that turns out to be the case I’d bite the hand off the manager asking me. Who knows when or even if an ayrshire side will lift the amatuer scottish cup again to get into the big one. I sincerely hope shortlees get the players they want. It would be criminal not join them but then again do you leave out some of the lads who got you there? Tough one for a manager I suppose.

Yeah agree with that and the players mentioned but Shortlees will not get past the first round they play in in the senior Scottish so do these players really want to go for a one off 90 mins off the season and probably be sitting on the bench at that too? I know I wouldn't 

16 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

Yeah agree with that and the players mentioned but Shortlees will not get past the first round they play in in the senior Scottish so do these players really want to go for a one off 90 mins off the season and probably be sitting on the bench at that too? I know I wouldn't 

Is that right? Do you know all the teams they could be drawn against like?

7 minutes ago, The Mouth said:

Is that right? Do you know all the teams they could be drawn against like?

All I am saying is it's highly unlikely. Honestly you Shortlees folk are so defensive and no one can say anything. You would think you were Barcelona the way you all go on 

3 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

All I am saying is it's highly unlikely. Honestly you Shortlees folk are so defensive and no one can say anything. You would think you were Barcelona the way you all go on 

No mate we are shortlees lol, who's Barcelona , war zone hahahahahaha

17 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

Written off before a balls kicked as per on here. 

Not been on this in a few days (work commitments)  but it seem's once again its another thread taken over with the Shortlees/Hurlford saga of MR Tarmac and Hurlford doing this and Shortlees players who used to do this and that !!!
So just for balance let me just through this in the mix QTS 
#BUMP

13 minutes ago, Delboy1123 said:

crying in there cornflakes 2moro!!! another wee treble for eh thistle 

Listen tae the thistle counting the thistle bar trophy. Remember the days of scottish cup final wins and winning the league by 20 points undefeated. Long gone are those days. We’ve slowly reeled yous in. Mon the lees

Archived