HERE GOES - TRANSFER RUMOUR MILL 2018

THEMOLE91

Duffy to shortlees never I was told he will only leave for bonnoyton he is enjoying the challenge at Waverley 

when the lees come calling u sign 

hope Billy's plays him in his right position number 9 and not out  wide like his last spell at the lees

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, sunnysider said:

Duffy to shortlees never I was told he will only leave for bonnoyton he is enjoying the challenge at Waverley 

when the lees come calling u sign 

hope Billy's plays him in his right position number 9 and not out  wide like his last spell at the lees

Don't know about that as I know off at least 3 players Billy has tried to sign and have refused. The big forward at Hurlford Th being one. 

Binge drinker never say never still a few  months to next saeson

must be hard for players to leave hurlford and there weekly expense envelope but look at kier, joe, Billy' ,Jim,pele and Ritchie. But. All said winning the Scottish with shortlees meant more than winning anything with thisle

1 hour ago, sunnysider said:

Binge drinker never say never still a few  months to next saeson

must be hard for players to leave hurlford and there weekly expense envelope but look at kier, joe, Billy' ,Jim,pele and Ritchie. But. All said winning the Scottish with shortlees meant more than winning anything with thisle

It probably did mean more, i have no doubt but at least four off they players you mentioned happily took "expenses" at Hurlford 

Just now, sunnysider said:

probarly laughing all the way to pub cause someone was daft enuff to give them money for playing amateur  football you can't blame the players for taking the cash everyone would  happily take the money

I certainly do not blame the players for taking the cash but I have do have issue with they same players calling Hurlford cheats and showing such intense hatred towards them. It's just a tiny bit hypocritical 

I have never heard any of the players saying that it's always been the supporters of shortlees or any other Ayrshire club that calls them cheats it's the way they deny it or hide it that gets them so much grief 

2 hours ago, BingeDrinker said:

I certainly do not blame the players for taking the cash but I have do have issue with they same players calling Hurlford cheats and showing such intense hatred towards them. It's just a tiny bit hypocritical 

Have you heard this from the players in questions mouths like?

Stfu what players have complained about it ?

Sorry I’ll rephrase that, how can the shortlees fans complain abt it when half there squad were once on the books at hurlford, literally

Archived