HERE GOES - TRANSFER RUMOUR MILL 2018

THEMOLE91

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Two years ago it was muted that we were going too do it but it would only work if every single club did it. Only takes one not too and it fails 
If only one played them it wouldn't fail. HT would play 2 games a season. Not exactly great for the league. Teams moan but do nothing. Don't play, simple.

14 hours ago, pleslie99 said:
22 hours ago, BingeDrinker said:
Two years ago it was muted that we were going too do it but it would only work if every single club did it. Only takes one not too and it fails 

If only one played them it wouldn't fail. HT would play 2 games a season. Not exactly great for the league. Teams moan but do nothing. Don't play, simple.

Ayrshire would hammer the teams who refused unless it was them all 

4 hours ago, TheBark said:

Any new signings confirmed for anyone else? Let's change the topic ffs always the same it's really boring emoji99.png any good friendlies coming up also?

Ive got about 13 new ones at Viewfield Rovers lol total rebuild. And your correct lets get off the HT V Lees bandwagon. We are playing Thursday night v Lancraigs and its a stern test as we are a rebuilt team. KO 7:30 at Viewfield Park, Lochwinnoch

Any new signings confirmed for anyone else? Let's change the topic ffs always the same it's really boring [emoji99] any good friendlies coming up also?

I do agree I just can't help get involved tho ha ha. I not heard of much movement at all within ayrshire to be honest. Still wait days tho

52 minutes ago, Kaboom said:

Heard Galston United have lost another player to New Farm, Sounds as though Galston could be struggling this season.

Galston are playing Fenwick tonight I think. New Farm lost too the brand new Kilmarnock utd team. I think there is a lot of teams struggling for players this season. Biggest issue is there are less and less players playing Saturday football and it's the same teams wrestling for the same players so I anticipate a few teams going too the wall before season starts. Survival off the fittest 

Hope I’ve got a good defence??? I’m just stating the game is on. That’s true then they went and won the Scottish so results at pre season don’t really go for much I don’t think. A bit of respect mate eh.

Galston are playing Fenwick tonight I think. New Farm lost too the brand new Kilmarnock utd team. I think there is a lot of teams struggling for players this season. Biggest issue is there are less and less players playing Saturday football and it's the same teams wrestling for the same players so I anticipate a few teams going too the wall before season starts. Survival off the fittest 

New farm certainly can't use that as an excuse as they def weren't struggling for players that's for sure, they had 20 odd there, must have had 9players doing a full on training season at the side of the pitch the firs half and made about 9 subs and the players that come off done the same. Killie just looked hungrier and played to there strengths where new farm weren't able to string the passes together. Strange performance, some of them still on holiday mode it looked like, still I tink they will do ok this season, looks a decent set up.

The killie team will also do ok if they ca keep the players they had, although they too had a couple galston players playing and killie ams.

Archived