THEMOLE91

HERE GOES - TRANSFER RUMOUR MILL 2018

56 minutes ago, wingwaa said:

Who have Colville signed?

Danny Gibson - Goldenhill

Kieran Christie - UB Utd

Gary Shields - Eastfield

Harry Clark - Possil YM???

Not sure who else but those 4 are top amateur footballers.

Daniel is also a top talent was at St Mirren fullyime then played Lowland League level, then play with Eastfield for a bit not last season the season before.  All the lads will be great additions to the squad 

4 hours ago, ekfootball said:

Kieran Christie - UB Utd

Gary Shields - Eastfield

Don't let him drive the bus.

They always seem to have a big squad. Some of the boys I’ve seen not even stripped would walk into most amateur teams. Always in latter stages of majors and cups so I guess plenty games for them all. 

Sign of a top team and good manager - going out and strengthen the squad year on year. That is why they are at the top and will remain there for some time yet I suspect if they can keep boys happy.

meantime lots of the other 'top' teams won't even bother trying to bring in new players until the first few weeks of the season - no wonder they can't touch Colville.

3 hours ago, Des18 said:

Sign of a top team and good manager - going out and strengthen the squad year on year. That is why they are at the top and will remain there for some time yet I suspect if they can keep boys happy.

meantime lots of the other 'top' teams won't even bother trying to bring in new players until the first few weeks of the season - no wonder they can't touch Colville.

Load of rubbish. I guarantee you all teams, including the top ones, will have been trying to strengthen for next season before this one even concludes. And I am sure they will continue well into the closed season. Colville has an attraction to the top players for various reasons hence why they get the top players but to suggests clubs aren't trying too strengthen at this precise moment is sheer folly 

ok , I know one Top Fosters team who are losing 3-4 of current squad and Manager is looking forward to his break and has started looking at replacements some of players have but Manager doesn't appear interested and in approaching anyone at the moment!

On 29/05/2018 at 15:19, ekfootball said:

Kieran Christie - UB Utd

Gary Shields - Eastfield

Harry Clark signed for Kilbirnie at start of last season but only lasted a handful of games before chucking it, had a huge throw in but never saw enough of him to see anything else.

Harry Clark signed for Kilbirnie at start of last season but only lasted a handful of games before chucking it, had a huge throw in but never saw enough of him to see anything else.

Juniors or Ammies ?

20 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

Colville handpicking everyone else's best players and not losing anyone? How big a squad Is that?

They are not goldenhill eastfield or Possil best players from what i've seen.

1 hour ago, Des18 said:

ok , I know one Top Fosters team who are losing 3-4 of current squad and Manager is looking forward to his break and has started looking at replacements some of players have but Manager doesn't appear interested and in approaching anyone at the moment!

Go on give us a clue,who is this team & manager?

1 hour ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Juniors or Ammies ?

Juniors, Bradley Rodden and boy Lafferty signed also from Possil, Lafferty looked best of 3 but none of them gave it a chance imo 

Edited by ladeside77