• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
THEMOLE91

HERE GOES - TRANSFER RUMOUR MILL 2018

20 hours ago, Thekeeper said:

Newcraighall Vics in Edinburgh are another team splashing the cash theyv signed half the st bernards team that won the east after they folded. Some of them on £35 a goal any boots they want and 3 up to a grand each to sign took some players off Sandys aswell 

They’ve also not signed “half the St Bernard’s team that won the East”

2 players from that side have signed and one more that had signed this season has also signed. They might get 1 more. 

As for money, unless anyone can prove it, then it’s just speculation.

They certainly now have one of the best forward lines in the association though! 

2 players from that side have signed and one more that had signed this season has also signed. They might get 1 more. 
They certainly now have one of the best forward lines in the association though! 
Surely there has to be a bit suspicion as to why and how they've got that?

Money money money , it's a rich mans game, 

who do people on here know or suspect to be spending cash , i.e. Expenses , out of the amatuer teams around Scotland ,  gaining an unfair advantage. ?

3 hours ago, xnxx said:
8 hours ago, Dinsey said:

Surely there has to be a bit suspicion as to why and how they've got that?

I have my own opinion mate but that’s not for me to speculate on here! 

Money money money , it's a rich mans game, 
who do people on here know or suspect to be spending cash , i.e. Expenses , out of the amatuer teams around Scotland ,  gaining an unfair advantage. ?

No this again!!! It will be the usual suspects that appear here yet again but it’s pointless, none of the teams have the bottle to do anything about it so why moan

I have my own opinion mate but that’s not for me to speculate on here! 
No smoke without fire mate

Kiddo is at sandys to play with his mates. He pays £10 per week same as everyone else. FACT newcraighall are paying money. Fair do's. Theyre in the league below us and i still reckon we would turn them over anyway. Without being disrespectful to the ex sandys players they signed.... 2 of the 3 struggled for game time with us last season and the other was unhappy at being played out of position. They have signed a few ex st bernards players (money on the table). We have also signed a couple without paying money. At the end of the day a team at newcraighalls level paying players will only lead to self destruction. Good luck to them, but they are not on the same level as us. FACT

Kiddo is at sandys to play with his mates. He pays £10 per week same as everyone else. FACT newcraighall are paying money. Fair do's. Theyre in the league below us and i still reckon we would turn them over anyway. Without being disrespectful to the ex sandys players they signed.... 2 of the 3 struggled for game time with us last season and the other was unhappy at being played out of position. They have signed a few ex st bernards players (money on the table). We have also signed a couple without paying money. At the end of the day a team at newcraighalls level paying players will only lead to self destruction. Good luck to them, but they are not on the same level as us. FACT
If u know this as fact what sort of proof do u have regarding this ? All over Scotland you hear people say this and a lot of the time it's hear say and not actual fact. Not saying that what your saying isn't true but there's a big difference between fact and hear say

29 minutes ago, Disco30 said:
14 hours ago, Sandysafc said:

If u know this as fact what sort of proof do u have regarding this ? All over Scotland you hear people say this and a lot of the time it's hear say and not actual fact. Not saying that what your saying isn't true but there's a big difference between fact and hear say

I have spoken to a couple of boys who signed and they told me

Everyone knows of teams paying folk even half the jokers on here who deny it. Whether it be expenses or whatever it happens wrongly imo but it is what it is and I can’t fault any player for taking some of the amounts banded about with mortgages to pay.

I heard a few stories about a few of your players being paid mate and kiddo was one of them but its chinese whispers.

Out of interest who did they take from you this season? I seen you play in the champions cup i think it was and still very very good teams will need a lot to beat you.

4 hours ago, quickoverayard said:

I heard a few stories about a few of your players being paid mate and kiddo was one of them but its chinese whispers.

Out of interest who did they take from you this season? I seen you play in the champions cup i think it was and still very very good teams will need a lot to beat you.

They took Mercer and Dale Miller. Also Ozzy who i think is helping run them. I can assure you Sandys dont pay anyone any money. Grateful to get a bottle of water at half time lol. We took two of their younger boys from them who look quite promising but other than those 2 and a couple from St Bernards and Salvesen its pretty much the same boys for us

They took Mercer and Dale Miller. Also Ozzy who i think is helping run them. I can assure you Sandys dont pay anyone any money. Grateful to get a bottle of water at half time lol. We took two of their younger boys from them who look quite promising but other than those 2 and a couple from St Bernards and Salvesen its pretty much the same boys for us
I like ozzy as a player mate other two without being harsh wont weaken you. I think bob is your standout in a very very strong team. Hahaha i know mate but you know what folk are like and considering he started week in week out at a good junior level you can see why it starts. Always enjoyed games against yourself, lochend, hermiston vale and st bernards

10 hours ago, das scooter boy said:
10 hours ago, Safc2017 said:
:huh: shots fired . 

Eh?

Cheap shots getting fired from an old hearts has been