HERE GOES - TRANSFER RUMOUR MILL 2018

THEMOLE91

28 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

New farm certainly can't use that as an excuse as they def weren't struggling for players that's for sure, they had 20 odd there, must have had 9players doing a full on training season at the side of the pitch the firs half and made about 9 subs and the players that come off done the same. Killie just looked hungrier and played to there strengths where new farm weren't able to string the passes together. Strange performance, some of them still on holiday mode it looked like, still I tink they will do ok this season, looks a decent set up.

The killie team will also do ok if they ca keep the players they had, although they too had a couple galston players playing and killie ams.

It's the same players doing the rounds with different teams 

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was the score with new farm? I think the new killie team are a decent side, won few things in the Sunday league, also another team came into the 2nd division of Ayrshire not sure where they are from or what's their story, any1 anything on them?

Hope Uve a good defence mate cause at the same stage last season shortlees got 7 rattled past them 

Our defence no matter what the score is on Saturday will be strong enough to compete like we have done the past 2 seasons. Out of interest how many players from that game will be playing on Saturday, not many I would think

1 hour ago, CrosshouseWav said:

Our defence no matter what the score is on Saturday will be strong enough to compete like we have done the past 2 seasons. Out of interest how many players from that game will be playing on Saturday, not many I would think

I know that there is 6 or 7 players away from when they played shortlees, probably about 8 or 9 of that squad remaining, but with the new signings at Darvel I'd imagine they might feature at some point in the game

Hearing rumours killie amateurs could fold. Apparently had 8 folk at training the other night and are struggling

How may have you got at onthank ?

On a serious note I really hope that isn't true, a really good club, always seemed like they had a huge squad, hopefully just the time of year

12 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

On a serious note I really hope that isn't true, a really good club, always seemed like they had a huge squad, hopefully just the time of year

Aye a lot o teams in boather fae whit am hearing. No enuff players fur aww the club's tae get a decent squad. Killy ams been oan a downward spiral fur two year. It's a shame bit no a lot can be din aboot it 

No sure why you think it’s onthank mate. Nothing to do with any team.

Hopefully no more teams fold though

4 minutes ago, energyzone said:
14 minutes ago, stfu said:

Kilmarnock funny enough

Cheers mate. Might head down and see them there.

Wear a stab proof vest mate. If you don’t have any lying around grab a few yellow pages and strap them around your waist and you’ll be fine and buy a packet a fruit pastelles aswell the junkies love them down here it will sort them out when they beg you.

Wear a stab proof vest mate. If you don’t have any lying around grab a few yellow pages and strap them around your waist and you’ll be fine and buy a packet a fruit pastelles aswell the junkies love them down here it will sort them out when they beg you.
Cheers mate. Don't think Killie has any junkies in it though.

On 10/07/2018 at 20:02, Darvel legend said:

Hope Uve a good defence mate cause at the same stage last season shortlees got 7 rattled past them 

I think we put 4 past you as well. To be honest mate your strikers had 7 shots on goal and scored them all. Decent players. But the way you make out we were slaughtered. TBH I think we were the better team that night even tho we lost 7 in a very open pre season game, where we def had much more of the ball.  Nights like that happen,  pre season means nothing, it’s where you end up at the end of the season that counts. Hope we get you in the big Scottish Cup, oh wait you aren’t in it. Dafty. 

Archived