HERE GOES - TRANSFER RUMOUR MILL 2018

THEMOLE91

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, geo87 said:

So do you think it would be somewhat hypocritical if an ex junkie started shouting junkie b*****ds to all the current junkies?

8 hours ago, geo87 said:

So do you think it would be somewhat hypocritical if an ex junkie started shouting junkie b*****ds to all the current junkies?

Yes it is if I'm honest, but at the end of the day they don't get paid now, their club is Shortlees Ams. I don't judge players for their past, but for what they do for our club. As my old mother once said to me, " if you don't forgive Jim you will never be forgiven".

10 hours ago, Cunny said:

Yes it is if I'm honest, but at the end of the day they don't get paid now, their club is Shortlees Ams. I don't judge players for their past, but for what they do for our club. As my old mother once said to me, " if you don't forgive Jim you will never be forgiven".

pmsl So what your saying is the team you have at shortlees  NOW where cheats and happily  took the Devil's coin when they played at HT ?

but now they play for you that its all ok because they have turned over a new leaf lol

On 05/07/2018 at 06:14, PiedPiper said:

pmsl So what your saying is the team you have at shortlees  NOW where cheats and happily  took the Devil's coin when they played at HT ?

but now they play for you that its all ok because they have turned over a new leaf lol

On 05/07/2018 at 06:14, PiedPiper said:

Yes I am, what are you.......perfect. Have you ever done anything wrong. Everyone would take money to do something they love doing for nothing. I would never blame a player for taking money to play football. If a club feels the need to pay and cheat to keep up with the Jones's, shame on them. Everything they win is tainted, and it is not worth engraving their name on a cup, even tho they do, as we all know it is sullied, and it is entirely the clubs fault, they have no attraction to players except money. In the players defence, If you were on a low paid job with little money, or say unemployed, but someone will give you money to play, what would you do. We don't know the finances of these players. For example, say you are really struggling, you have told your weans you can't take them on holiday this year, you see the disappointment on their wee faces, but now all of a sudden, you can take your weans on holiday, what would you do? It's not as if they are selling smack. Not everyone has a good job and plenty of money. It's not the players but the clubs who are to blame, they are the cheats. We are fortunate that we have a team that play for the jersey, but I would never blame a player for taking money for playing football, especially a lot of money. I would always blame the club. It just makes us all  the more determined to f**k them on a Saturday. It has happened for decades now, and it will never ever stop. But their management, committee, players, and sponsors, will never have had that buzz, that real heart warming buzz feeling you get, of winning things fair, the way we did. Where you can look every one in the watching crowd in the eye, and say we have won everything they have won, by giving everything  we physically have, to our club, and not asking for anything in return, trust me, that is the best feeling you will ever get in real amateur football. No cheats will ever know that feeling, as that is one thing there money can't buy. 

7 hours ago, Cunny said:

I make decent money as does my wife but also have a mortgage, 2 kids etc. If someone was stupid enough to offer me some of the figures being talked about on here I’d have to give it serious consideration as paying for holidays, clothes etc only gets more expensive every year. I have never been offered though and the leagues and cups I’ve won have been some of the best experiences of my time in football. But to be offered silly money to play football for a season for some amateur team then it’s basically free money. 

In all seriousness how much we talking??? I know what i got playing senior and junior and o can assure you the money recieved versus the commitment expected is not worth it, I've also been given cash to play with my pals, given boots and driven to games and training and when o stop and look back I realise how wrong it really was.

In all seriousness how much we talking??? I know what i got playing senior and junior and o can assure you the money recieved versus the commitment expected is not worth it, I've also been given cash to play with my pals, given boots and driven to games and training and when o stop and look back I realise how wrong it really was.

Most recent rumour I heard was that the lad Callum Davidson was al but signed with his local ammies team where he woulda paid his £5 a week, last minute he was offered £70 a week at thistle . IF TRUE, ( I'm saying if but I know it to be fact ) that's a £300 a month swing, that's potential a large chunk of a mortgage, how can even the most loyal of player /pal turn that down

Most recent rumour I heard was that the lad Callum Davidson was al but signed with his local ammies team where he woulda paid his £5 a week, last minute he was offered £70 a week at thistle . IF TRUE, ( I'm saying if but I know it to be fact ) that's a £300 a month swing, that's potential a large chunk of a mortgage, how can even the most loyal of player /pal turn that down
Aye it happens, can see why players take it I was one of them. I got £50 a week playing ammie and £10 a goal. When I was senior junior it was 4 figures but taxes and paid in two installments so pointless really.

Thing is when I played ammie after the game of spend the cash in the boys boozer who was paying me lol so pointless it was a convienience thing for me.

Do all thistle players get paid? Or is it the norm onky better players or so called better players?

Aye it happens, can see why players take it I was one of them. I got £50 a week playing ammie and £10 a goal. When I was senior junior it was 4 figures but taxes and paid in two installments so pointless really.

Thing is when I played ammie after the game of spend the cash in the boys boozer who was paying me lol so pointless it was a convienience thing for me.

Do all thistle players get paid? Or is it the norm onky better players or so called better players?
Surprised no one's asking you who you played for that paid you

1 hour ago, pleslie99 said:
4 hours ago, quickoverayard said:

Surprised no one's asking you who you played for that paid you

Who u played for? 

12 minutes ago, stfu said:

Why doesn’t the rest of the teams in the league just refuse to play them. Problem solved

Two years ago it was muted that we were going too do it but it would only work if every single club did it. Only takes one not too and it fails 

Congrats to mcnally , hahaha , it's only fair he gets his cash , money to burn , are they looking for a cracking right back , this boy is different class , if their is some cash for me , lol I can get him to sign , tell mr tarmac to p.m me for negotiations, money for nothing yi cannae whack it hahaha.

Archived