HERE GOES - TRANSFER RUMOUR MILL 2018

THEMOLE91

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mick Kennedy
19 hours ago, EastwoodMearnsAFC said:

Id heard some of the colville boys are playing with Bardykes on a Sunday. :)

I’ve not heard that mate 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Centre mid. Smashing player and will be a huge loss. I hope it's not a sign of things to come as he was one of the lads that was there from the very start and I never thought his head would be turned !

Aiy it's a shocker bit jist shows yae nae loyalty anymare

Newcraighall Vics in Edinburgh are another team splashing the cash theyv signed half the st bernards team that won the east after they folded. Some of them on £35 a goal any boots they want and 3 up to a grand each to sign took some players off Sandys aswell 

2 hours ago, Thekeeper said:

Newcraighall Vics in Edinburgh are another team splashing the cash theyv signed half the st bernards team that won the east after they folded. Some of them on £35 a goal any boots they want and 3 up to a grand each to sign took some players off Sandys aswell 

They never took any players off Sandy's . Stop talking shite . 2 boys that had left went to them as they were looking for other clubs  and I can guarantee you none of those 2 got any money for going .

7 hours ago, Safc2017 said:

They never took any players off Sandy's . Stop talking shite . 2 boys that had left went to them as they were looking for other clubs  and I can guarantee you none of those 2 got any money for going .

I guarantee you mercer got 650 and boots   And the other boys saying he only took boots but I know thats crap. 

Archived