HERE GOES - TRANSFER RUMOUR MILL 2018

THEMOLE91

4 hours ago, Cunny said:

I think we put 4 past you as well. To be honest mate your strikers had 7 shots on goal and scored them all. Decent players. But the way you make out we were slaughtered. TBH I think we were the better team that night even tho we lost 7 in a very open pre season game, where we def had much more of the ball.  Nights like that happen,  pre season means nothing, it’s where you end up at the end of the season that counts. Hope we get you in the big Scottish Cup, oh wait you aren’t in it. Dafty. 

Cunny no one speaks more highly of shortlees than I do and the job u have done has been remarkable butvthe point I was trying to make was there is still a big difference in a good junior team to a top amateur team and I was at the game last season we could have scored 14 and at that point I said shortlees would have to score 7 every game to win anything and with players like joe and keir that is possible ! I didn’t think your defence was good enough but glad to be proved wrong , good luck for this season as it will be tough to replicate last year but i for one hope u do it 

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm quite sure Crosshouse wont be too worried about the scoreline, it will be more about getting fitness under their belts and a chance to look at new players that they have brought in.

Playing against a team from a higher level should help achieve that.

On 12/07/2018 at 07:57, Darvel legend said:

Cunny no one speaks more highly of shortlees than I do and the job u have done has been remarkable butvthe point I was trying to make was there is still a big difference in a good junior team to a top amateur team and I was at the game last season we could have scored 14 and at that point I said shortlees would have to score 7 every game to win anything and with players like joe and keir that is possible ! I didn’t think your defence was good enough but glad to be proved wrong , good luck for this season as it will be tough to replicate last year but i for one hope u do it 

I still disagree Darvel boy you were nowhere near scoring 14. C’mon.  It was an early season friendly, with a new Shortlees manager who was trying to put his own stamp on the team. A good Junior side should beat a good amateur side. But we were better than your average team once we got in to our stride. Would have liked another go then. It would have been close in my opinion.  Darvel boy sorry for calling you Dafty, I was tired and just off a plane, back from holiday, and the post irked me when I read rattled 7. You could just have said we put 7 past them and beat them 7-4 at home earlier last season. Have a good season Darvel and hopefully we will have another friendly sometime. 

3 hours ago, TheBark said:

And I wouldn't say so mate, same team they've had for past few years, I'm guessing Mauchline has weakened this year coming off the result against drongan on Monday

A read nowt intae friendlies. How many teams hae their starting 11 available the noo? And even when they dae how many teams play them fur full gem? New Ferm lost tae that new killy team, you hink fur a second they wd hav hid it been competitive? 

A read nowt intae friendlies. How many teams hae their starting 11 available the noo? And even when they dae how many teams play them fur full gem? New Ferm lost tae that new killy team, you hink fur a second they wd hav hid it been competitive? 

TBH mate am not sure I heard a lot of good thinks about that killie team, so it wouldn't be fair to say

Archived