HERE GOES - TRANSFER RUMOUR MILL 2018

THEMOLE91

1 hour ago, PiedPiper said:

All hearsay once again . And your right this is becoming laughable . Most people on here praising Colville for the players they have singed over the years ex-pros, juniors still in their prime and so on !! but no mention of paying them as Mick comes on here  and denies it (rightly so )  But everyman and their dog has an opinion or has heard from some player in never never land HT are paying players !! and by all accounts have a bigger budget than Killie ffs lol

And before you say or ask NO I'M NOT PART OF HT COMMITTEE/PLAYER OR MANAGEMENT !!!  

f**k up Maris Piper

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, wingwaa said:

f**k up Maris Piper

So because you cant come up with a counter argument you resort to childish profanities !!

why am i not surprised or offended by this you may ask OH THAT'S RIGHT I'M AN ADULT . 

5 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

I don’t think most people praise us we get out fair share of stick mate,  but as I have said before there a difference between the two clubs. I just wish people would leave us out the debate about Hurlford

Mick there will always be comparisons drawn between both clubs as success breeds contempt and petty jealousy and given the success both clubs have had over the past few years 

its to be expected . But that said Mick best of luck for the season ahead and let the haters hate and the conspiracy nuts get paranoid and loose sleep worrying about not only your team and HT but every other successful club in amateur  football .

3 minutes ago, PiedPiper said:

Mick there will always be comparisons drawn between both clubs as success breeds contempt and petty jealousy and given the success both clubs have had over the past few years 

its to be expected . But that said Mick best of luck for the season ahead and let the haters hate and the conspiracy nuts get paranoid and loose sleep worrying about not only your team and HT but every other successful club in amateur  football .

Loose sleep mate? Is lose bud. Grammar polis nee naw nee naw

24 minutes ago, PiedPiper said:

Think you could be right Mate Hurlford Thistle paying players just a myth like the Loch Ness monster, Bigfoot and the moon landings. Been LOOSING sleep for weeks but now it’s cleared up no more nite nurse for me. 

9 hours ago, wingwaa said:

Think you could be right Mate Hurlford Thistle paying players just a myth like the Loch Ness monster, Bigfoot and the moon landings. Been LOOSING sleep for weeks but now it’s cleared up no more nite nurse for me. 

Oh man you do talk some pish for the one guy . Get back on the meds they will help with the paranoid episodes you seem to be suffering from  

Think it's about time we put this thistle paying players to bed now

we all know it happens the Afa know it happens and pied piper even you know it happens every year we talk about it and it's getting boring now 

it makes its a lot better when they get knocked out the majors and can't win there local league when there biggest rivals are a one player team

let them buy who they want they can never buy what shortlees have 

And pied piper before u come on and say where is your proff 

ive heard from one of shortlees players mouth ex HT that's enuff proff for me he has no reason to lie to me

and what he say got every week was to much money he couldn't knock it back 

and if he got that I would imagine two ex HT players now shortlees  players got about the same

but yes it's all hearsay  think until there is concrete pruff  there is nothing that can be done about it and even at that don't think the afa can be bothered to take it any further

And mick while I'm on for one minute do I  not think yous pay your players 

but I'm wondering how yous as a club can manage season after season to attract the good players from some of your biggest rivals the players yous have signed this season have played in major finals with there ex clubs so how did u manage to sign them for Colville park what has Colville got that there ex clubs havnt

but I'm wondering how yous as a club can manage season after season to attract the good players from some of your biggest rivals the players yous have signed this season have played in major finals with there ex clubs so how did u manage to sign them for Colville park what has Colville got that there ex clubs havnt

Better chance of winning major trophies..

When an ex player is 60 yr old and telling his grand weans about his playing days is he going to show him/her their bank statement or Medals and trophies?

We can offer the same now to players.

WINNERS [emoji106]

Scooter i think it's easier for shortlees to attract good Ammie players than it easy for Colville 

most of the good Ammie players in Ayrshire out with shortlees and HT have to go now to either lees or thistle to win big trophys and with the dislike to thistle down oor way it's easier for shortlees to get them 

that's why HT have to go and sign 2nd rate junior players 

was just curious how Colville can attract players who have played in west and Scottish finals with goldenhill and Greenock to there club 

Guest Mick Kennedy
57 minutes ago, das scooter boy said:

Better chance of winning major trophies..

When an ex player is 60 yr old and telling his grand weans about his playing days is he going to show him/her their bank statement or Medals and trophies?

We can offer the same now to players.

WINNERS emoji106.png

I don’t really want to go into what Colville has and does that other clubs don’t cause I don’t want to come across as being arrogant or disrespectful and also not having the inner knowledge of how each club works.

I just sell the club, how we run it, how professional we run it, the standards and expectations that are required to be part of it, and how I see the individual fits in to my plans. 

As Das Scooter said we’ve had a sustained period of success and getting major finals over the last 7 - 8 years, and how competitive we are in our own league. Not everyone we try and sign wants to be part of it.

But like Billy and Cunny it’s ourlives we give it hundred percent, the amount of work that goes in behind the scenes from the coaching staff, committee and players is remarkable dedication. 

Guest Mick Kennedy
5 minutes ago, Crusher said:

If you believe that you’ll believe anything sunnysider.

You would know better eh mate 

Guest Mick Kennedy
18 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Everyone knows.

No they don’t mate you just get idiots like you who knows nothing and want to come on here and talk shit. The other day your acusing every club that has won the Scottish cup bar wishaw and  Shortlees of paying people. Trying to discredit poeples success. At the end of the I suppose who care what you think mate, we will just keep plodding away. Good luck to whoever your involved with 

Crusher this may come as a surprise to you i actually do believe mick

not every club needs to break the rules to win

as shortlees done last season with hard work and loyalty  and a wee bit of luck anything is possible 

Crusher it is pointless to come on hear with stupid replies with no proff to back your reply up it makes u look stupid

Crusher this may come as a surprise to you i actually do believe mick
not every club needs to break the rules to win
as shortlees done last season with hard work and loyalty  and a wee bit of luck anything is possible 
Crusher it is pointless to come on hear with stupid replies with no proff to back your reply up it makes u look stupid

You really need to learn how much to spell proof mate

Archived