HERE GOES - TRANSFER RUMOUR MILL 2018

THEMOLE91

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Many players have done this over years... i did it myself back in the day lol.

Yeah I know just wasn't aware you could play trialists in a play off, imo it makes a mockery of the full league campaign. Especially trialists that are still signed with an Amateur club. There would be outrage if the happened at Amatuers level , imagine the medda v new farm playoff game and medda turned up with 3 of the juniors best players

23 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Yeah I know just wasn't aware you could play trialists in a play off, imo it makes a mockery of the full league campaign. Especially trialists that are still signed with an Amateur club. There would be outrage if the happened at Amatuers level , imagine the medda v new farm playoff game and medda turned up with 3 of the juniors best players

i know where your coming from, doesn't seem to make a difference if going up the way, only on the way down for some reason. Although i had to sign after the trialist games as we were still involved in cup games.

1 hour ago, wingwaa said:

Heard Kilwinning Rangers in 4 big Currie. No sure they could match what Thistle offer him though. 

the big fella is a good player, clearly not enjoying his time at thistle and it shows in games. obviously the threat of losing his job is why he has stuck it out.

Best of luck to him if he does go there.

I can’t see it if I’m honest, knowing the Hurlford ammie manager a wee bit, I don’t think he would allow it while he is in charge. But in football as we all know, anything can happen. f**k we even won the Premier league and Scottish cup this year. Who would have thought that after our first few games. So in this game, you can never say never. 

A herd that Hurl£ord Thistle n Hurlford ammies r gonna be wan team next season 

This wouldn't surprise me tbh. I really think thistle could struggle this year as no one wants to play for them unless they are being paid. They have almost needed to merge with other teams a few times in previous seasons , even after winning the league and Scottish the previous season.

8 hours ago, PenaltyShootOut said:

A herd that Hurl£ord Thistle n Hurlford ammies r gonna be wan team next season 

This was mentioned too me as I left Blair park on Friday night. If there is any truth in it it's either because Willie Hamilton is forcing the issue or because big Mark is stepping down as I really can't see him going for it. It could be a masterstroke or a mitigated disaster in my opinion 

7 hours ago, CFCbhoy said:

This was mentioned too me as I left Blair park on Friday night. If there is any truth in it it's either because Willie Hamilton is forcing the issue or because big Mark is stepping down as I really can't see him going for it. It could be a masterstroke or a mitigated disaster in my opinion 

Could be gid fur Hurl£ord Thistle bit a canny c how it wid benefit the ammies. Ammies best team we played in league last season n Thistle r in freefall 

Does anyone actually know what’s happening with Hurlford Thistle? Plenty people writing them off but I wouldn’t be surprised if they splashed out for a few “big players” again.

Archived