HERE GOES - TRANSFER RUMOUR MILL 2018

THEMOLE91

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, das scooter boy said:
On 03/06/2018 at 01:45, PiedPiper said:
Not been on this in a few days (work commitments)  but it seem's once again its another thread taken over with the Shortlees/Hurlford saga of MR Tarmac and Hurlford doing this and Shortlees players who used to do this and that !!!
So just for balance let me just through this in the mix QTS 

#BUMP

I have no idea what that mean's  !! But that's right u can't reply just now as you will be out warming up lol

48 minutes ago, alwayzzaffside said:

Overheard a convo last night saying 2 glenburn players defo going to shortlees this year. Anyone able to confirm that

O’Connor and the boy McIntyre would be decent signings for the lees. Any1 else from Glenburn I’m not too sure. Still need to work hard if they want to play in that lees team every week though imo. 

O’Connor and the boy McIntyre would be decent signings for the lees. Any1 else from Glenburn I’m not too sure. Still need to work hard if they want to play in that lees team every week though imo. 

A knew about mcintyre think he’s pretty much Defo signing next year as far am lead to believe. Just didn’t know who the other one was would be two cracking signings if it is Oconnor

Ross Donaldson would be a good addition aswell on the subject of Glenburn players leaving. With the forward players shortlees have and if they kept all of them then in my opinion Callum McIntyre wouldn’t play. Mick O’ Connor would though

Ross Donaldson would be a good addition aswell on the subject of Glenburn players leaving. With the forward players shortlees have and if they kept all of them then in my opinion Callum McIntyre wouldn’t play. Mick O’ Connor would though

A think all 3 would be great additions and all 3 would play in that team in my opinion. But if they did leave they will be very hard to replace. Take it you know glenburn 4-3-3 if you know all the names

3 hours ago, alwayzzaffside said:

A think all 3 would be great additions and all 3 would play in that team in my opinion. But if they did leave they will be very hard to replace. Take it you know glenburn 4-3-3 if you know all the names

All 3 would be good additions to any squad but none of them would walk straight into the 1st 11 at lees which started against Hurlford. Too good to be squad men and better playing where they are and playing every week. Why suddenly is there a fire sale at glenburn? Plenty other teams did well this year and finished higher up the league than them. Cant be that great!!!

Mick oc won't be joining the lees 

think I heard its the other striker and a full back there after

micks boy is in the glenburn system and he is happy there

i work with micks brother and he said there is no chance Mick will sign

Archived