HERE GOES - TRANSFER RUMOUR MILL 2018

THEMOLE91

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CFCbhoy said:

I'm sure if you gave my posts any attention at all then you would realise I am most definitely not Hurlford

A don’t pay attention to hurlford. Its hurlford that pay for attention ;) 

57 minutes ago, sunnysider said:

So cause half of our team once played for thistle we've just sit back and accept that they are cheating there way to trophys every year

Well you did when you supported them, which you have openly admitted.

Crusher I went to Scottish cup finals with hurlford in them to watch my mate who played with them I have never set foot in the thistle bar as I have never had a reason to so no I have never had a free bar

at that time shortlees didn't have a team.cause my mate played for hurlford don't mean I ever supported them I went to game hoping my mate won yes regardless of who he played with I would have done the same

So someone starts a thread and again it's hijacked by Ayrshire boys and their petty arguments about who's dick is bigger. Stick to your other thread about that and stop clogging every single thread on the amateur forum with the same chat

Crusher I went to Scottish cup finals with hurlford in them to watch my mate who played with them I have never set foot in the thistle bar as I have never had a reason to so no I have never had a free bar
at that time shortlees didn't have a team.cause my mate played for hurlford don't mean I ever supported them I went to game hoping my mate won yes regardless of who he played with I would have done the same

Hahahahahahahahaha

3 minutes ago, sunnysider said:

Crusher I don't want to get into another slagging match so good luck on Monday and yes I don't really mean that hope the best team wins

Neither do I, but I find the hypocrisy astonishing.you don’t need to wish me luck.idon’t and have never supported ht.you can’t say the same.

on another point brought up, did knapp not shout after the Eric Whyte memorial game last season “that’s us took one off them now let’s take the rest af the cheating b*****ds”?

So crusher u were at Eric white game but have no allegiance to shortlees or hurlford 

why can't u understand then when I say I went Scottish cup final to support my mate 

I had no allegiance to hurlford or Coalville just hoped my mate done well

Archived