HERE GOES - TRANSFER RUMOUR MILL 2018

THEMOLE91

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mick Kennedy
22 minutes ago, Grim reaper said:

Colville park linked with every player who has scored against them ?

Haha 

We will bring in 4 or 5 

5 hours ago, PenaltyShootOut said:

We huv. Also hearing Hurl£ord Thistle trying tae sign hawf the Hurlford ammies team 

They boys won't leave AFC. Myself and plenty others have tried for them over the years. Cargill and Duffy to Shortlees would surprise me too although two smashing players 

I don’t think Duffy would leave Crosshouse either.he seems to love it there.i also heard about shortlees wanting cargill,i don’t think he’d  go, but if he did, the league would be in the bag for shortlees, before a ball’s been kicked.hes a superb defender.

Not sure if Duffy would leave Crosshouse, seems quite content there. i wouldn't completely rule him out of a move back to Shortlees, as hes from that area and all his mates play there.

i know he was  linked with Bonnyton last season, but he said to me he couldnt be bothered travelling down the bottom of scotland every 2 weeks.

Cargill would be a great signing for shortlees, strong big defender and had a good game against them last week.

I spoke to Duffy at new farm Medda game and he said he was considering it why won't he go back he would be the main man threw the middle score goals for fun with kier and pele beside him good players should be in the premier

Had a quick blether with Duffy up at Hampden yesterday, and when i asked him about going to Shortlees next season he said, never say never. Although he was enjoying it at Crosshouse helping the younger lads. Says hes just concentrating on getting himself fully fit for when pre season starts as hes had a few niggling injuries.

Where ever he ends up, he will add quality and goals to any team.

1 hour ago, Kaboom said:

Had a quick blether with Duffy up at Hampden yesterday, and when i asked him about going to Shortlees next season he said, never say never. Although he was enjoying it at Crosshouse helping the younger lads. Says hes just concentrating on getting himself fully fit for when pre season starts as hes had a few niggling injuries.

Where ever he ends up, he will add quality and goals to any team.

Ok duffy 

1 hour ago, wingwaa said:

Ok duffy 

Duffy? lol. Played against him when he played junior and at amateur, and always found him a handful to play against. Have always kept an ear out to hear how he plays and watch some of his games since i retired.

Archived