18/19 kits thread

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Adam101 said:

Sorry I can't find anything to support my argument , the ayr fans talked last season of the sponsor paying a fine but nothing in the press to confirm. Anyway, every newspaper covered the story in a negative light, as well as just about every reply on twitter being negative/ taking the piss out the good folk at Ayr. So there is plenty bad publicity, I'm going back to my pint now.

So the short story is that a lot of media and people on social media gave Ayr a fuckload of free publicity that they wouldn't have gotten otherwise?

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
3 hours ago, DeeBairn said:
Team full of ugly fuckers.

What's falkirk got to do with it?

We are bringing the literal definition of Sexy back. You can thank us later.

15 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
18 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:
We are bringing the literal definition of Sexy back. You can thank us later.

Signing Fais?

No, although as far as Venn Diagrams go, there is an overlap. 

I can't wait to see what unoriginal blue white and red combo we have can up with.

On 5/31/2018 at 07:49, Adam101 said:

Quoting is harder on my phone - sorry about that.

I know it’s the sponsor who is doing this the club still hold the licence for its badge and presumably it’s kit and Adidas hold the copy right for their logo neither can be used without permission. Ayr may of grown up as a community club but these crap ‘stunts’ drag them a few steps back most well run clubs wouldn’t allow the sponsor to do that in afraid.

Well the club have been fined every time that it’s been done so folk have minded, but still.

Can the season start soon this is getting boring

What a bore you are! Are you honestly offended or faux-offended? 

Is it grey? It looks good to me. 

It was about time that the Auld Grey Toun had a new grey strip. I was a bit meh, at first, but it’s quickly grown on me.

The home strip is like the 2016-17 with the shoulders white instead of black and with a collar. We’re back to that crusades cross again. I’ve never been a fan of the equal stripes always preferred predominantly white or black with a thin stripe.

2016-17 and this coming seasons home effort just make me think of this...

14 hours ago, thommohawk said:

What a bore you are! Are you honestly offended or faux-offended? 

Glad to see that this is rumbling on.

To answer you directly I'm neither. I am however bothered that people still think it's acceptable to use topless photos to promote anything in the public domain.

However I don't think I've ever called this offensive, how can someone be offended by a body part? There are far more offensive things to worry about in the world. I have called its out-dated, misogynistic, backward, a 70's style advert and a hindrance to Scottish football progressing. I'm not entirely sure how you can determine from my response to a particularly date advertising campaign that I'm a "bore"? 

Glad to see that this is rumbling on.
To answer you directly I'm neither. I am however bothered that people still think it's acceptable to use topless photos to promote anything in the public domain.
However I don't think I've ever called this offensive, how can someone be offended by a body part? There are far more offensive things to worry about in the world. I have called its out-dated, misogynistic, backward, a 70's style advert and a hindrance to Scottish football progressing. I'm not entirely sure how you can determine from my response to a particularly date advertising campaign that I'm a "bore"? 

It’s people like you who made Tennents not worth buying anymore with your progressive ideas*

*nothing to do with it tasting rancid.

Archived