18/19 kits thread

Lmao, this surely can’t be real away kit is basically a Motherwell kit. 

Can you find a Motherwell kit that is predominantly claret with a little bit of amber?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Agreed, apart from the fact that it doesn't look anything like one, of course.

I wouldn't even have bothered dignifying it with a reply. I had a look on Historical Kits to see when Motherwell last played in those colours and he's right, they have done .......... in 1924. So well remembered Livi Lion, well remembered sir. It's basically exactly the same as a Motherwell kit from about 70 years before your club was founded!

Those home kits, from the Highland side’s are awful. Both away kits look quite decent though. As mentioned above, Ross County Home kit looks like a terrible ‘Team GB’ effort. As for Inverness, that’s just poor. Would look much better in quarters, rather than halves. Nice try, but this is how it’s done: IMG_3912.jpg.003f14f0075d89e5aec6854449cb3073.jpg

Last time I saw someone wearing something like that was at Halloween and it came with a cape.

On 25/05/2018 at 11:04, Skyline Drifter said:

I wouldn't even have bothered dignifying it with a reply. I had a look on Historical Kits to see when Motherwell last played in those colours and he's right, they have done .......... in 1924. So well remembered Livi Lion, well remembered sir. It's basically exactly the same as a Motherwell kit from about 70 years before your club was founded!

Not happy with these false accusations. You'll be hearing from my lawyer. 

Pride in having a history, something the franchise clubs can only dream of.

Pride in Premiership football, something Falkirk can only dream of.

2 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:
4 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:
Congratulations to Queen of the South on 99 years of mediocrity. Clearly founding date wanking is the new crowdwanking.

Pride in having a history, something the franchise clubs can only dream of.

We've achieved more in 23 years than they have in 99.

Congratulations to Queen of the South on 99 years of mediocrity. Clearly founding date wanking is the new crowdwanking.
Why have one centenary, when you can have three to look forward to?

On 5/17/2018 at 21:46, paulbrucerick said:

Ayr's strip launch was done at the POTY night and it was ably modelled by Michael Moffat and Jamie Adams(both wearing long trousers).

What is pictured above is the actual sponsors idea of marketing  or Calvin Ayre to be more precise. It's not ideal I grant you, but until someone comes up with more cash I don't see it changing any time soon.

As far as I'm aware no women or children have been outraged in the promotion of this football top!

I can name three, being all three that I've asked. I haven't asked any others but I'm sure I could find plenty. Has the last few years passed you by?

While I'm here, ever wondered why only a tiny proportion of football message users are women?

21 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Whit?

Are you seriously suggesting it's unusual or inappropriate to celebrate the club's centenary? Nobody is "wanking", nor claiming any great seniority. In fact, in the scheme of Scotland's 42 senior clubs we're among the youngest. It's not necessary for you to leap to the defence of your pal who make a complete arse of himself in equating our new away kit to a Motherwell one.

17 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

We've achieved more in 23 years than they have in 99.

Quite possibly. Not sure what the relevance of that is though?

Wow, this EdinburghLivi guy is a sensitive soul... I think every single club that’s been around for over 100 years, has celebrated their centenary year. Don’t understand the criticism here at all. Queens are quite right to make a big deal of it.

Regarding his bizarre comment about Livi achieving more in 23 years than Queens have achieved in 99 - in the absence of any Scottish Cup wins/top flight titles, Queen of the South are mentioned in the bible, Livi aren’t. Queens must be a bigger club.

Archived