18/19 kits thread

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Robert the Bruce bar in Ayr (just along from the train station) is decent.

In fact in general is decent for pubs. You can do a rather fantastic pub crawl from the train station to the ground. Is The Smoking Goat still open? Great bar.

In fact in general is decent for pubs. You can do a rather fantastic pub crawl from the train station to the ground. Is The Smoking Goat still open? Great bar.

Smoking Goat is still open. Does decent food as well.

39 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

You thinking of Rabbies? No pub in Ayr called Robert the Bruce. Wetherspoons in Dumfries is though.

40 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Rabbies? 

39 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

We don’t really have any rivalries or derbies this season. None that I’d consider a derby match anyway.

Games against Morton always seems to have a slight edge to them so I’d say that’s the closest we’ll get to a derby. 

Aye, Rabbies is the one! I think! Opposite the statue? If you come out of the station you go straight ahead and it's by a bus stop? Haven't been there since we were in League 1 though

41 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Smoking Goat is still open. Does decent food as well.

Yaaasss! 

The collar on the home kit is really annoying. But given the brutality of some of the crap Joma has produced (see Dunfermline and St Mirren), that’s the worst I can say about them. Congratulations, Partick!

Archived