18/19 kits thread

I would worry, the more red we have in our home kit the worse we perform in the league. This reminds me of the Partick Thistle effort the season they were relegated from the 1st Division 2005. This is double worry.:unsure2:

The away kit is alright, might be a grower. Looks like a previous Livingston kit.

As was pointed out on Twitter, absent one of the teams releasing an otherwise pointless third kit, both teams will have to wear their away kits on derby day. Unless the County home kit is lighter than it looks in that photo.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

As was pointed out on Twitter, absent one of the teams releasing an otherwise pointless third kit, both teams will have to wear their away kits on derby day. Unless the County home kit is lighter than it looks in that photo.

I agree. There's no way County can wear either kit against Inverness 1st choice.

32 minutes ago, Snafu said:

It should be alright in Inverness, our home kit, your away. Maybe last season's white and black away kit will be used in Dingwall while County are able to wear the home kit.

Eh? How on earth can they wear an all red kit against a half red kit? Or is the black one your home kit?

Furthermore neither of those Caley kits will be able to be worn at Queen of the South or Falkirk so they must half a lighter 3rd kit. The League insisted we have one with our two kits (Royal Blue & Amber & Claret) so there's no way they've not insisted on it with Caley at least. County might just about get away with it but they must have known Caley's 1st choice would be red and blue so it's likely the League have also insisted on a 3rd kit option for them too.

Could well be using last season's black and white as a 3rd kit though clearly with different names and squad numbers they'd have to start from scratch with it so would be as well just getting a different kit unless they've still a bundle of unsold ones in the shop they can use I suppose.

34 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

There's no way County can wear either kit against Inverness 1st choice.

I would have agreed with you until last season. We wore an all navy kit in every match against Inverness when more than half their strip was royal blue.

Half their strip is royal blue again  this season, albeit in a different pattern, so if the same rules apply then Ross County should be able to wear a dark strip.

4 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

I would have agreed with you until last season. We wore an all navy kit in every match against Inverness when more than half their strip was royal blue.

Half their strip is royal blue again  this season, albeit in a different pattern, so if the same rules apply then Ross County should be able to wear a dark strip.

I agree, don't think the RC and ICT strips would clash at all.

3 hours ago, Snafu said:

Traditional up to certain a point and that point being it looks like the printer ran out of blue ink.

Morton fans will hope that their season doesn't fade early like that.

Looks like Thanos has just got the last stone and is doing his thing. 

3 hours ago, Dennistoun Bairn said:

You are kidding, right? 

Horrific strip, more suited to home counties rugby teams, or Aussie rules tosh.  Dreadful shades of blue & red too. 

Expect a lot of point & laugh if you mince about wearing that at grounds around the country. 

Absolutely none of the players in that picture even play for Dunfermline anymore. 

1 hour ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

To be fair I can recall both yourselves and Dundee on a couple of occasions wearing navy at Palmerston too but we've a darker first kit now than we did in those years. Don't think you could now.  The final decision lies with individual referees of course as to what you can wear but if they are being consistent with instructions issued to club the League will certainly have insisted that Caley at least have a 3rd kit available.

Ross County's are sexy.

ICT's just looks like the most bland generic Inverness home and away you could imagine.

Pars saving the best for last, letting all the nomarks parade around their badged up stock shirts before we reveal our absolute masterpeices signed, sealed and delivered by Andrew Barrowman, a man who's fashion sense outweighs his ability, but not his love for the pars.

County appealing to the Rangers fans in their support I see. 

A sickening ploy from Uncle Roy to get more people through the turnstiles IMO. 

4 hours ago, TheScarf said:

County appealing to the Rangers fans in their support I see. 

A sickening ploy from Uncle Roy to get more people through the turnstiles IMO. 

Shoring up our support in the Western Isles IMO. 

Archived