18/19 kits thread

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 04/07/2018 at 18:30, D'Jaffo said:

Stunning

The kits not bad either

I was the only person at the club shop on Friday morning to buy this shirt. Screaming pink, I wore it down the street and only caused a few car accidents. 

Doesnt The Moff have really nice knees :-) 

Bradford City are wearing maroon and black mainly this season.  Our maroon kit is linked to what Dumfries wore before the merger.  Are these photos from the club shop?    They look good.  Any sign of the light blue one yet and if so, does it also have the word centenary under the badge?

1 hour ago, doonhamer64 said:

Bradford City are wearing maroon and black mainly this season.  Our maroon kit is linked to what Dumfries wore before the merger.  Are these photos from the club shop?    They look good.  Any sign of the light blue one yet and if so, does it also have the word centenary under the badge?

it's called a joke you fun sponge.

2 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

tapatalk_1524776685821.jpeg

Motherwell's first team kit from 1913 - 1924

motherwell_1913-1924-a.gif

On 5/25/2018 at 11:04, Skyline Drifter said:

I wouldn't even have bothered dignifying it with a reply. I had a look on Historical Kits to see when Motherwell last played in those colours and he's right, they have done .......... in 1924. So well remembered Livi Lion, well remembered sir. It's basically exactly the same as a Motherwell kit from about 70 years before your club was founded!

Did you know the Titanic sank #Ya Bezzar! ?

20 hours ago, doonhamer64 said:

Are these photos from the club shop?    They look good.  Any sign of the light blue one yet and if so, does it also have the word centenary under the badge?

Photos are of the actual team kit which turned up on Thursday. Not available in the shop yet.

1 hour ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Did you know the Titanic sank #Ya Bezzar! ?

Good one. Everyone knows she's unsinkable.

You should wear it in the upcoming tie at Fir Park since both our home and away kits are claret and amber.  Shit and giggles.

2 hours ago, Duszek said:

As jobs go, painting football strips onto naked women doesn't sound too bad. 

I think the photographer has the better job in that one tbf.

Or big Calvin who probably has a go on them all.

Archived