P&B End of season poster awards

6 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

From the looks of the tallies so far it could end up going to a public poll for the "big ones"

Same for the specialty ones as well tbh.

Keep those votes rolling in, lines are now open, calls cost 50p plus your standard network charge, you cannot vote twice, if you try to vote twice your second vote will not be counted but you may still be charged.

Do away votes not count double?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎17‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 15:53, TheMessiah said:

PM would be easiest to avoid a clusterfuck and people getting all upset about being voted I think, will update OP

Why would you want to avoid that?

6 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

Aye that'll do for me as well. 

Piracy has to be the worst. I'm guessing he is a 50 something pish stained alky that comes on here reekin and wears a a Harrington that is covered in fag burns and a kicked in pair of sambas

:lol:

6 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

Aye that'll do for me as well. 

Piracy has to be the worst. I'm guessing he is a 50 something pish stained alky that comes on here reekin and wears a a Harrington that is covered in fag burns and a kicked in pair of sambas

Thanks for the mention. Most excellent description.

As you were, I'm away for a bottle of White Lightening in ma jammies.

19 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Shull is dreadful but his redeeming feature is his unbridled enjoymenent in all of Sevcos humiliation. Some, like Piracy for example have no redeeming features.

Thanks neebs. Utterly charming.

22 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Shull is dreadful but his redeeming feature is his unbridled enjoymenent in all of Sevcos humiliation.

Like Monkey Tennis, that's just getting boring. "PISHED MA BREEKS LOL". That'll have more to do with being a pish stained jakey than anything Rangers related.

Archived