things you arent so proud of

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Second Tennents brother you have abused recently.

U ok ***? xox

He’s upset he’s in a land of no T. It’s a shame he’s lashing out but it makes sense now I think about it.
I had my first pint of vitamin T tonight since Sunday and and it was bloody marvellous. I’m struggling to think of anything that would have made me more content for only £2.95. Stick in BB, you’ll get your reward before you know it.

At 21 I dumped a lassie by text message.  She had a very debilitating illness and I decided I couldn't be arsed with it anymore.
That one still makes me feel like an arsehole to this day. 
Were you f**k sending text messages at 21 ya auld duffer

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

At 21 I dumped a lassie by text message.  She had a very debilitating illness and I decided I couldn't be arsed with it anymore.

What was the illness? 

We need to know how much judgement to make.

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Had to look that up but completely agree 100%.

I think she’s the lucky one.

Also microphallophobia. I'm amazed she survived the relationship.

I used to work in a slaughterhouse. We had this thing we did with the new starts as a bit of a laugh where when they came in we’d give them a sledgehammer. Most of them would laugh and ask for the bolt gun because they’d come for the training day prior to starting, but this one guy obviously didnt come to it and just all morning long he killed cows with a huge sledgehammer. He looked really freaked out about it, I wanted to tell him but one of the other guys mick said to leave it til lunchtime in the canteen. Guy was a bit shaken up by lunch and didnt take the joke very well. Still feel bad to this day.

I used to work in a slaughterhouse. We had this thing we did with the new starts as a bit of a laugh where when they came in we’d give them a sledgehammer. Most of them would laugh and ask for the bolt gun because they’d come for the training day prior to starting, but this one guy obviously didnt come to it and just all morning long he killed cows with a huge sledgehammer. He looked really freaked out about it, I wanted to tell him but one of the other guys mick said to leave it til lunchtime in the canteen. Guy was a bit shaken up by lunch and didnt take the joke very well. Still feel bad to this day.
i reaply hope his is true in one way bit on the other hand you have created a serial killer! sleep well my friend!

Shortly after  moving into our current house I noticed that this cat was coming into our garden from over the fence on the left and shitting in our back garden.  I would then scrape it up with a spade and throw it back over the fence.  It was only after a few days that I got to speak to our neighbour, a lovely old lady aged about 90, who told me to make sure the kids watched out for cat crap because one had been going in her garden for a long time, and just recently it had got a lot worse.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

What was the illness? 

We need to know how much judgement to make.

Blindness. Poor girl still sitting at home waiting for KB to get back from the shops.

4 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

If it was whooping cough you could have had a great night.

See the source image

Archived