things you arent so proud of

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bet you though t about it

I’m saving it for when I get home from work. I can send you the video if you want but it’s probably best I don’t post it publicly.

12 minutes ago, throbber said:

I’m saving it for when I get home from work. I can send you the video if you want but it’s probably best I don’t post it publicly.

Not my niche, but thanks.

Not my niche, but thanks.

In fairness to the woman in the video she may have had a rough night on the drink the night before and her insides were behaving unpredictably and she found herself gasping for a shite in public. We’ve all been there. She then goes to the nearest place available and gets told that their toilets are for customers only which leaves her in an impossible situation so that somewhat explains her actions.

The video is well worth a watch anyway.

me and a mate had a "den" in an old hop-picker's hut, with a fireplace and pots and pans and stuff 

were down there one day and caught a little black and yellow lizard; unfortunately johnny morris or terry nutkins  or someone had been on TV just before, going on about a desert-dwelling critter of a similar reptilian nature that lifted it's feet in turn to keep them off the hot sand, in an amusing fashion, so the inevitable happened and it was put in a frying pan

unfortunately, unlike a state of the art ceramic hob, a blazing fire was found to lack correspondingly delicate temperate controls, and the lizard was duly burnt to a cinder before it had a chance to demonstrate its engaging little pas de deux... 

Who would have thought this thread would turn into people making up tall tales which tbey clearly would be proud of, then claiming they actially happened, amd that they arent proud....

You are quite the one for mentioning “tall” tales! Back in your shoebox shorty. [emoji56]

Archived