Tonights Scores on the doors

Bruno marsbar

3 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

That’s cause our front players were on the bench which as just as well for u lot as ur back 4 is so poor 

Promo didn't just happen tonight mate, it's been a long haul of a season!  If you had half a football brain ;-) you would see the class the lad Staunton has, think he ran out of cigars the night he strolled it that much! And his partner at CH won everything in the air.  So what's the excuse for the superstars on the bench!!?!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, AM-1 said:

Promo didn't just happen tonight mate, it's been a long haul of a season!  If you had half a football brain ;-) you would see the class the lad Staunton has, think he ran out of cigars the night he strolled it that much! And his partner at CH won everything in the air.  So what's the excuse for the superstars on the bench!!?!

No need to play them tonight already pumped yous once is enough for a season 

well done on going up 

Just now, Darvel legend said:

No need to play them tonight already pumped yous once is enough for a season 

well done on going up 

Brilliant ;-) and the reply I was expecting. No need for the sour grapes mate, league table doesn't lie eh!? I was going to say commisorasitons on relegation but just realised your mid table....presume that freak result you so kindly remind us of contributed some way to a successful season staying in the division!!?

1 minute ago, AM-1 said:

Brilliant ;-) and the reply I was expecting. No need for the sour grapes mate, league table doesn't lie eh!? I was going to say commisorasitons on relegation but just realised your mid table....presume that freak result you so kindly remind us of contributed some way to a successful season staying in the division!!?

Glad I never disappointed you mate , enjoy ur night , you’s have done well this season 

Just now, Darvel legend said:

Glad I never disappointed you mate , enjoy ur night , you’s have done well this season 

Cheers mate appreciate it. All good banter though eh!? All best for remaining games and next season too. Safe journey down the road 

17 minutes ago, AM-1 said:

Cheers mate appreciate it. All good banter though eh!? All best for remaining games and next season too. Safe journey down the road 

Football is aw about banter and whether we win or lose we will dish it out 

it’s came back to bite us on the baws a few times but it won’t stop us ha 

5 minutes ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

Hurlford got a chasing tonight.

Easy win for Bankies :thumsup2

What's the story with John Cunningham...do you think he will sign for the bankies after getting released from Alloa

Talbot won ugly tonight, very ugly....but this squad just do not know how to give up - it's a Talbot thing. We can't kid ourselves, we could have lost tonight because Girvan had very much the fresher legs, but isn't that what makes champions? Six games in the last twelve days, utterly ridiculous scheduling, but six very important wins. At least we now know we have two bites of the cherry. Fail to win at home to Pollok on Saturday and we need to do the business away at Cumnock on the very last league day of the season.

Hopefully Butch will remember where his allegiance lies and score a spectacular hat trick of own goals, the last from 45 yards on the volley.

1 hour ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

That was my first time at Holm Park tonight, I enjoyed it, though the first time a plane came over I nearly shat myself.

I had heard that the ground is getting upgraded - but is it true it's just a 3G pitch and a fence? That shed could do with a wee bit of work, it doesn't look too clever and I don't imagine it keeps out much rain!

£1 for a pie. Can't argue with that.

They shouldve played there 1st team then. Noticed they had the 2 robertsons wee taz and that airdrie cant roberts on the bench. Grandad jenkins time 2 hang up the boots. Very easy win for the bankies

Mon the papers.

1 hour ago, passbackdave said:

They shouldve played there 1st team then. Noticed they had the 2 robertsons wee taz and that airdrie cant roberts on the bench. Grandad jenkins time 2 hang up the boots. Very easy win for the bankies

Mon the papers.

Mark Roberts must be about 45!

Mark Roberts must be about 45!
Fair age him kean and jenkins together easily over 100 lol. Jenkins is 36 he wis older than our 2 centre mids combined who finished the game last night. Both from our under 17s team.

Mon the papers

10 hours ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

Clydebank have had a strange season. Spanked both cup finalists now but were at the wrong end of the table for most of the year. 

Weird

Archived